Buying a new car vol BMW

I've been lurking for years I had an old SN got banned a few months ago
I was looking at the post your car thread nt has some nice whips and know what they are talking about
I kinda got screwed when I bought my last car so I thought I'd do my homework this time

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

its seems like every other day a NTer is buying a BMW
yea but it seems like theyre not being smart 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 do yourself a favor op pick a different car. bmw will give you major headaches and hurt your pocket down the road. problems might actually occur as soon as you drive the car 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Owning a BMW out of warranty is pretty darn pricey.

I am dumping my 335i next couple months when the warranty is up.

buy an infiniti instead... i did... i havent once thought about the 325 i was gunna buy instead until now

Nissan reliability > BMW reliabiliaty

newer infiniti styling & interior > BMW

G35x
pimp.gif
two weeks of true love so far
pimp.gif

Yea I was think of the Infiniti also but I hate the center console/dash feels way too cheap I was looking at the 2003 -2005 models though
The newer ones are g37 coupes are amazing but the funds aren't right yet
And yea I've been hearing about the maintenance on beemers that's why I don't want to finance so if anything does happen I can afford to get it fixed without worrying about car payments

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

buy an infiniti instead... i did... i havent once thought about the 325 i was gunna buy instead until now

Nissan reliability > BMW reliabiliaty

newer infiniti styling & interior > BMW

G35x
pimp.gif
two weeks of true love so far
pimp.gif
G35x ... people living outside their means 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NickySantor0

Yea I was think of the Infiniti also but I hate the center console/dash feels way too cheap I was looking at the 2003 -2005 models though
The newer ones are g37 coupes are amazing but the funds aren't right yet
And yea I've been hearing about the maintenance on beemers that's why I don't want to finance so if anything does happen I can afford to get it fixed without worrying about car payments
heres some unsolicited advice.

you should really reconsider this purchase.  you should also formulate a better financial plan for your future.

you know that older bimmers have costly maintenance issues yet you still want to get one out of warranty?   your argument is that you will pay cash for the car so that you could afford these costly repairs in the future?  add this to the list of 100 stupid things ive read on NT.  

Dude is def trolling now
laugh.gif
he's buying it cash so he can get it fixed and not worry about monthly car payments..

#LOLWUT

Back
Top Bottom