Buying alcohol for minors Vol. Hey Mister!

So I dont have a problem buying alcohol for people I know; it's a rite of passage since other people did it for me...but how bout when your goin to thestore and get approached by 2 underage people?

backstory: Last night I roll up to the liquor store to get something to pre-game with before the club. As I hop out the car these two girls approach me and askif I would buy them alcohol, give me $20 ad tell me what they want....So I'm walking around the store and it hits me like what if this is a set up bycops?? I go out and ask them how do I know if they aren't setting me up(plus I forgot what they wanted)?? Soo they said they don't know how to proveit, but trust em that they aren't...It was pretty much a judgement call...I cop em what they want, keep the change, and pray the cops arent gonna roll upon me.......sidenote; I woulda smashed both of them.

could always be a setup...

i always buy dutches for kids tho cause i remember having to be on the strip for a MINUTE before someone would cop me one.

What if you bought some of your younger friends alcohol and they died as a result of a drunk driving? Would you feel guilty? Keep that in mind next time.

Wouldn't do it. To make an extra 5$ or so it isn't worth it. It could be set up by cops, or if they $%#% up somehow, you can be screwed for supplyingit to them.

If they were 18 - 20, I wouldn't mind.

One day, I got approached by a 6th grader.
tired.gif

They're catching on too early now.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Wouldn't do it. To make an extra 5$ or so it isn't worth it. It could be set up by cops, or if they $%#% up somehow, you can be screwed for supplying it to them.

It wasn't about the extra $5, I was even thinking of the money......

Originally Posted by JustSnoopIt86

were they at least 18??

if so, u slipped..

No clue.....they look somewhere between 17-20

Originally Posted by NooEra

What if you bought some of your younger friends alcohol and they died as a result of a drunk driving? Would you feel guilty? Keep that in mind next time.

no, thats the risk they assume for doing what they did.....

What it basically was, it's just me doing a favor MANY MANY people did for me. I know what it's like to be in their position.

What's funny is now that I am legal, I don't carded nowhere near as much as I use to.

Why would the cops set up a dude for buy liquor for underage people? Would they waste their time like that?

all you have to do is ask them are they cops. They have to tell you or it's entrapment End of story

Originally Posted by King Beef

Why would the cops set up a dude for buy liquor for underage people? Would they waste their time like that?
Seriously? To catch people providing alcohol to minors, which is a crime.

If it's two kids I don't know asking me outside a store, not a chance I do it. Not worth it at all. If it's younger kids I know, then sure,I'll return the favor for older friends who did it for me.

I had a fake ID by the time I started drinking liquor so I never had a problem. Also had a friend work at a store that would pick up beers after he finishedhis shift. Helps living in NYC where if you know your local deli owners, they'll sell it to you no problems no questions.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I had a fake ID by the time I started drinking liquor so I never had a problem. Also had a friend work at a store that would pick up beers after he finished his shift. Helps living in NYC where if you know your local deli owners, they'll sell it to you no problems no questions.
so true
laugh.gif

Used to do this all the time when I was a kid. People were usually helpful.

If I was in my early 20's perhaps I would help out, but I'm not and the risk is too great to be getting busted for something so dumb

If you think they're cops tell em the only way to tell is to take off all your clothes and see if they're wired. plus you can have some fun too haha

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by Biggie62

I had a fake ID by the time I started drinking liquor so I never had a problem. Also had a friend work at a store that would pick up beers after he finished his shift. Helps living in NYC where if you know your local deli owners, they'll sell it to you no problems no questions.
so true
laugh.gif
yup lol they don't care

I wouldn't have done it. I tell em I'm not contributin to the illegal habits of minors. I never had a problem gettin contraband and liquor when I wasunderaged so I don't feel like I was ever in their shoes.

Back
Top Bottom