Buying alcohol for minors Vol. Hey Mister!

cosign about the deli owners in NYC... just talk to them in Espanol and they'll sell you whatever you want. i'm still not 21 and i've bought morealcohol than i can remember
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I used to hey mister all the time, its easy just find a old bum looking dude and hit him off with a few bucks
thats what i did. i won do this for kids i dont know i will buy them dutches/phillies and whatever

minors come up to me asking me to buy them swishers and blunt wraps
i jus say "naw you cold be tha fuzz"
plus ima a minor myself aha

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

ill only do it for people i know.

at our local albertsons by our campus, they set up a whole sting operation. had three attractive girls ask people to buy them drinks in the parking lot, and once they walked out with the liquor, the cops arrested them. they arrested people from frat boys, to old men running in to buy milk with his wife still in the car.
smh.gif
laugh.gif
cops in your town must be bored.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

you're a @$%+!%# loser man......aren't you damn near 30?

grin.gif
Im exactly 2 months YOUNGER than you Thiago.

yeah I don't know if I could. yeah they could have a good time, but what if they drive drunk and get in an accident? I bought a dutch for this kid oncethough so I guess that's similar.

I used to hey mister all the time, its easy just find a old bum looking dude and hit him off with a few bucks
Yep. I used the ask-a-drunk method many a time. "Hey can you buy me this bottle, and here's $2 to buy yourself a 40."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I never buy booze for underage kids that I don't know... I stay in the 'burbs right now. Too risky. I will buy it for my lil homies though.

I got fired from Wal-Mart for this very thing....it was a sting operation....
laugh.gif
Be careful homes.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Yep. I used the ask-a-drunk method many a time. "Hey can you buy me this bottle, and here's $2 to buy yourself a 40."
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I never buy booze for underage kids that I don't know... I stay in the 'burbs right now. Too risky. I will buy it for my lil homies though.

lol thats what i use to....or just let em keep the change.

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

I got fired from Wal-Mart for this very thing....it was a sting operation....
laugh.gif
Be careful homes.

were you just not carding?

I do it all the time for people I know but never for some random breezies. Too much at risk.

Forgot to add. One time back in the day me and my boys asked this dude to grab us several 40 ounces, and we would throw him a 5$ tip. Dude said he felt shady,and for us to meet him at the chinese convenience spot across the street (you know the type. selling dutches and blacks to underage kids, selling newport100's at 75 cents a pop) and wait for him. But he didnt have the money to spot us, so we hadda give it to him right there. We did
indifferent.gif
After about 15minutes, we knew
smh.gif

Man, we had our underaged drink hookups and I used to hate when they'd act all shady and not want to buy us ++++, but when I turned 21...I understood.It's not really an issue now, I don't know anyone under 21 but when I did know illegals...I wouldn't do it. Let one of them get behind the wheeland kill somebody or roll over dead with alcohol poisoning...I don't want that ++++ coming back on me.
laugh.gif
I especially wouldn't do that mess for someSTRANGERS.

all through highschool i would do this , go to the store and get one of the spanish dudes outside to buy me something and they can get a 22 beer or something.

When I worked at the mall a few years back the young'ns stayed asking me to buy Black and Milds and Phillies from the ********.
laugh.gif

It's their lungs, and as long as they aint robbin me for weed money I'm good.

My-T.

I've done it earlier this summer. On a Friday night days after my 21st birthday, I had to buy some Vodka, Mike's Hard Lemonade and some beer at thisliqour store for my younger brother and his friends. He's 19 and I've already known his best friends for several years because they come over to myhouse to chill and play video games. That night he told me that he and his friends will be waiting in the car, and he gave me $40 to pay for it. So I went tothe store, looked for and bought what we need, and I showed the cashier my ID and paid nearly $35 for the items. He was the only person in the store, and Irolled out safely with the alcohol and booze in a brown paper bag with no problems. The real obstacle though is that we have to consume it and dispose of thebottles quickly before my mom returns from work and my dad wakes up in the morning.

Back
Top Bottom