Buying wives

$tacy

formerly willchamberlain
Alright... I work with this old ugly dude, son like 60 and weird and always sneezing [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Dude real open with his life and a year and some change copped a wife off the web. Flew over to one of those European countries to pick her up and all. When I say baby girl fine as hell, I mean man. We had a Lil bowling event and she showed up late cuz she had to work. I see this 5'9 brown hair petite cutie walk in with this sexy accent, then this old Fart grab her hand. Now here's the thing, dude ain't smashing. Never! Not even once. If u seen son u would understand why she won't touch him but no way in hell I get to see this fine young thing laying around my crib and I ain't smashing.

I also used to work at Panera bread at 18 and this Russian lady named Natasha got a PT job there pulling up in a s550. She was 35 and walk but told me her husband copped her DS when she was 18. It worked out for them tho cuz they ended up falling in love and making babies and dude already had cake.

So, y'all dudes ever known somebody to cop a DS/vnds wife? Where do u even look? How did that **** work out?

Last edited:
It's called Mail Order Brides

You're saying your co-worker never consummated his marriage? Isn't that grounds for an annulment or something?

Alright... I work with this old ugly dude, son like 60 and weird and always sneezing [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Dude real open with his life and a year and some change copped a wife off the web. Flew over to one of those European countries to pick her up and all. When I say baby girl fine as hell, I mean man. We had a Lil bowling event and she showed up late cuz she had to work. I see this 5'9 brown hair petite cutie walk in with this sexy accent, then this old Fart grab her hand. Now here's the thing, dude ain't smashing. Never! Not even once. If u seen son u would understand why she won't touch him but no way in hell I get to see this fine young thing laying around my crib and I ain't smashing.

I also used to work at Panera bread at 18 and this Russian lady named Natasha got a PT job there pulling up in a s550. She was 35 and walk but told me her husband copped her DS when she was 18. It worked out for them tho cuz they ended up falling in love and making babies and dude already had cake.

So, y'all dudes ever known somebody to cop a DS/vnds wife? Where do u even look? How did that **** work out?

I don't understand why he would invest all that time and money and not be able to get the cookies. Did he say he isn't smashing, or you making an assumption? Mail order brides have been around for a while and they know what time it is. I can't see them holding all the cards when they need the man to support them.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Few weird dudes at my work have wives in these foreign countries they "met online"
One of them was on that show 90 day fiancé

I don't understand why he would invest all that time and money and not be able to get the cookies. Did he say he isn't smashing, or you making an assumption? Mail order brides have been around for a while and they know what time it is. I can't see them holding all the cards when they need the man to support them.
Bruh he walks around talking how he ain't smashing and he getting fed up. Dude looks gross tho, the most he's ever done was spoon. He's a old red head European looking dude. Wrinkles every where, hunch back etc. He said she works at a grocery store near by, imma find out which one [emoji]128064[/emoji]. Ain't no way she ain't been smashed since she been over here. All that MO ey and no yambs, and he copped her a whip.

Co-worker of mine went to Colombia and bought himself a bad one. He was telling me about the tours that they do. Two of his friends went and did the same.

They can barely communicate, but damn she bad AF. In my mind, she's definitely playing her part, and I'm not mad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly didnt know it was this common. How much can someone make as a mail order bride scout?

I'm rolling at the "copped her DS when she was 18" part 
roll.gif

I see these old dude's and their 'wives' all the time at work.

Few weird dudes at my work have wives in these foreign countries they "met online"

Yo. I like 90 day fiance lol. Who was it if you dont mind me asking.

Bruh he walks around talking how he ain't smashing and he getting fed up. Dude looks gross tho, the most he's ever done was spoon. He's a old red head European looking dude. Wrinkles every where, hunch back etc. He said she works at a grocery store near by, imma find out which one [emoji]128064[/emoji]. Ain't no way she ain't been smashed since she been over here. All that MO ey and no yambs, and he copped her a whip.

Damn, so homie just wants bragging rights? :smh:. If she is working legally then she must be accustom to life out here. I'm sure somebody is laying the pipe.

Co-worker of mine went to Colombia and bought himself a bad one. He was telling me about the tours that they do. Two of his friends went and did the same.

They can barely communicate, but damn she bad AF. In my mind, she's definitely playing her part, and I'm not mad.
I'm sure Colombian and Brazilian joints are bad. The communication part can worked out with night classes and both of them helping each other. Who knows, that could probably bring them closer and help them bond.

I'm assuming these women are much more submissive than American women and don't strive to be independent,that's probably what these guys are drawn to. If you're caked up in America, getting fine women is nothing.

Could be, not to mention they will do anything to leave whatever country they are from to get to America. Once they are here and get their green card, then all that submissive **** changes once they learn the ropes.

Shout out to Eddie

Last edited:
I ain't gonna lie, if I was single and was ready to settle down, and had trouble with women here I'd be on it. I need a bad foreign joint that partially knows the language. She would fall in love, I'd lay the pipe game down strong.

I don't know the rules about mail order brides, but that 90 day fiance show shows people who fall in love via internet. The american person goes to visit the love interest in their country and they bond then make plans to come to america on a K-1 visa. They have 90 days to get married, otherwise the person will have to return to their country.

Majority of them seem legit, some are questionable because you don't know if the person only want to get married for citizenship then leave the spouse. I saw one where this dude from Tanzania in his 20s was marrying some old fat white lady. That one was obvious, dude didn't kiss her or nothing. He said his religion doesn't allow for them to be intimate before marriage. At the most she got hugs from him.

Once they got married he continued making up excuses, she was so insecure she refused to see reality despite what her family and friends told her. Turns out dude ended up slinging all over the country taking road trips without her. The women he was slanging went on twitter and blew his spot, but she still didn't believe it.

Last edited:
Yo, sometimes I'll see some Russian mail order bride documentaries on tv. A lot of the women are fine. But like you said about your co-worker, they'll probably be bought by some ugly, old American guy and have no physical attraction to him. They're really happy to leave their country and be able to get a better life but will avoid having sex with their gremlin husbands. Your co-worker was a fool not to get one who would actually have sex with him. Did any of your co-workers hit on her hoping to smash? I know I would br eyeing some fine, European yambs. Wouldn't be surprised if she was cheating on him when he's at work.

Last edited:
"buying" a wife is hustling backwards... they'll pay you 20-50k if they want a green card

I don't know the rules about mail order brides, but that 90 day fiance show shows people who fall in love via internet. The american person goes to visit the love interest in their country and they bond then make plans to come to america on a K-1 visa. They have 90 days to get married, otherwise the person will have to return to their country.

Majority of them seem legit, some are questionable because you don't know if the person only want to get married for citizenship then leave the spouse. I saw one where this dude from Tanzania in his 20s was marrying some old fat white lady. That one was obvious, dude didn't kiss her or nothing. He said his religion doesn't allow for them to be intimate before marriage. At the most she got hugs from him.

Once they got married he continued making up excuses, she was so insecure she refused to see reality despite what her family and friends told her. Turns out dude ended up slinging all over the country taking road trips without her. The women he was slanging went on twitter and blew his spot, but she still didn't believe it.
90 day fiancé is that show homie! I watched both seasons. That girl Nikki from this past season was pretty decent. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I remember that dude from Tanzania, his name is Muhammed. He didn't kiss the lady cuz he said it was Ramadan during the wedding.

[emoji]128064[/emoji] Which dude was it? Where is his wife from?

Back
Top Bottom