Buying wives

I don't know the rules about mail order brides, but that 90 day fiance show shows people who fall in love via internet. The american person goes to visit the love interest in their country and they bond then make plans to come to america on a K-1 visa. They have 90 days to get married, otherwise the person will have to return to their country.

Majority of them seem legit, some are questionable because you don't know if the person only want to get married for citizenship then leave the spouse. I saw one where this dude from Tanzania in his 20s was marrying some old fat white lady. That one was obvious, dude didn't kiss her or nothing. He said his religion doesn't allow for them to be intimate before marriage. At the most she got hugs from him.

Once they got married he continued making up excuses, she was so insecure she refused to see reality despite what her family and friends told her. Turns out dude ended up slinging all over the country taking road trips without her. The women he was slanging went on twitter and blew his spot, but she still didn't believe it.
90 day fiancé is that show homie! I watched both seasons. That girl Nikki from this past season was pretty decent. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I remember that dude from Tanzania, his name is Muhammed. He didn't kiss the lady cuz he said it was Ramadan during the wedding.

Few weird dudes at my work have wives in these foreign countries they "met online"
One of them was on that show 90 day fiancé

[emoji]128064[/emoji] Which dude was it? Where is his wife from?

Man I ain't saying :lol:

I don't understand why he would invest all that time and money and not be able to get the cookies. Did he say he isn't smashing, or you making an assumption? Mail order brides have been around for a while and they know what time it is. I can't see them holding all the cards when they need the man to support them.
Bruh he walks around talking how he ain't smashing and he getting fed up. Dude looks gross tho, the most he's ever done was spoon. He's a old red head European looking dude. Wrinkles every where, hunch back etc. He said she works at a grocery store near by, imma find out which one [emoji]128064[/emoji]. Ain't no way she ain't been smashed since she been over here. All that MO ey and no yambs, and he copped her a whip.

I know you tried to holler.

Somebody gotta be smashing.

Man everybody was there with their girls/wives.

About that other thing tho, I also worked for fee County clerks office. So when I would be in the marriage department I would have to witness weddings and sign off on the license etc. Seen so many Okie dokes. It was this lesbian couple that ran a damn wedding scam company, chicks was down there with a new African and random person every week. Craziest thing is I saw my homeboy Auntie down there with a Jamaican dude. I shot him a text and right after I pushed send she came up to me asking could I not tell him cuz she don't want nobody to know she doing it for the money.

I forgot which channel I saw this on, it's always some old midwestern white dude that still lives in a messy *** crib with his pops. The look on ol girls faces when they see the real America and playboy stacks.

I wonder how it would work out if you was decent looking. :nerd:

You dont want to marry someone who was basically bred and raised like cattle to be sold off to the highest bidder. Imagine the issues she will have :x

Ill deal with the chick with the daddy issues over that

oh man.

I know someone who went out to Ukraine to get himself a gf (tfw no gf). Son got played once he got there lel
I know this person irl, but a close fiend told me the story.
He talks to some girl for short period of time, flies to meat her in Ukraine and he doens't actually meet her at all. He ends up meeting a friend of the girl he talked to online.
Here's where he gets played. Apparently he bought the girl some jewelry when he got there to show her it was serious, but her "friend" said she would deliver it to her. He never saw his jewelry or the girl he was supposed to meet up with over there, so came back empty handed. He's a.... special dude, got the face only a mother could love.

From what I heard sometime ago, he went back and actually got some (which was the point of the whole trip) from the "friend."

He was planning on going back again lel.

I have no point to this story, I just pity the dude felt like sharing because why not...

Alright... I work with this old ugly dude, son like 60 and weird and always sneezing [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Dude real open with his life and a year and some change copped a wife off the web. Flew over to one of those European countries to pick her up and all. When I say baby girl fine as hell, I mean man. We had a Lil bowling event and she showed up late cuz she had to work. I see this 5'9 brown hair petite cutie walk in with this sexy accent, then this old Fart grab her hand. Now here's the thing, dude ain't smashing. Never! Not even once. If u seen son u would understand why she won't touch him but no way in hell I get to see this fine young thing laying around my crib and I ain't smashing.

I also used to work at Panera bread at 18 and this Russian lady named Natasha got a PT job there pulling up in a s550. She was 35 and walk but told me her husband copped her DS when she was 18. It worked out for them tho cuz they ended up falling in love and making babies and dude already had cake.

So, y'all dudes ever known somebody to cop a DS/vnds wife? Where do u even look? How did that **** work out?

Yeah, he is all up in her guts. But she's not liking it.

I don't think there are old rich NTers heree having wifeing up women from 3rd world countries.

Nowadays, it goes both ways. I know someone who took 30stacks, they'll pay you to marry them, You might meet this women in college or some situation that allows them to be in the country temporarily but they are looking for a way to get permanency; usually Asian countries.

As for you buying, obviously it isn't as straight forward as the name implies. But you find them on websites, my favorite is www.latineuro.com which keeps some BAD ones in the Brail and D.R section but they don't keep good records, I think it's illegal to market themselves as such a site either so those sites will just sell you profiles of women looking to hookup, you pay for their contact info and photos, maybe a translation service on a chat, and you set it up yourself passed that. Then you go to their country, get married there, scoop them and bring them back. Women in these 3rd world countries are loyal though, old fashion, they ain't leaving you or taking you for your money until like Eddie said, they become too Americanized.

Also being around the military, isn't uncommon at all. Dudes love to go to Korea and come back with a wife who speaks very little Engrish but does all the wifely things without complaint and just stays home, even more prevalent than the "brothers who get stationed in Germany and scoop them one," trend.

There was also some locals and some playboys who just used the site to hookup with local women. I might try to find that thread.

You don't gotta be rich at all tho, son is a truck driver. Dropped 10 stacks on baby girl. As much as dudes here pay resell for yeezy they can cop 3 wives

I follow these Russian/Ukraine/Eastern European hbb sloots on instagram and they are mostly :wow: :pimp:

I don't know about buying, but I'd rather just fly over there myself and smash into Bolivia

From what I understand its a hustle doe.

They get married, get the green card and burn off...

oh man.

I know someone who went out to Ukraine to get himself a gf (tfw no gf). Son got played once he got there lel
I know this person irl, but a close fiend told me the story.
He talks to some girl for short period of time, flies to meat her in Ukraine and he doens't actually meet her at all. He ends up meeting a friend of the girl he talked to online.
Here's where he gets played. Apparently he bought the girl some jewelry when he got there to show her it was serious, but her "friend" said she would deliver it to her. He never saw his jewelry or the girl he was supposed to meet up with over there, so came back empty handed. He's a.... special dude, got the face only a mother could love.

From what I heard sometime ago, he went back and actually got some (which was the point of the whole trip) from the "friend."

He was planning on going back again lel.

I have no point to this story, I just pity the dude felt like sharing because why not...

Damn. That's a lot of money and air miles to have sex with a woman for money. Could've just found a foreign hooker who is local.

Last edited:
Gonna start writing bots for when the really attractive brides get a release date

how does this even work?

they just pay these ******* one time
laugh.gif
 or is there a payment plan on the *****

what is the going rate?

isnt this basically prostituton 

Last edited:
"buying" a wife is hustling backwards... they'll pay you 20-50k if they want a green card

This has changed drastically, don't be fooled. I know a few people that their lives were ruined for $20k that'll be gone in no time. A lot of these girls play their part, then the craziness comes.

Back
Top Bottom