BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

Just got my pair and they're great in person. Nice and simple colorway. Might stick with the navy laces for a more clean look. Only complaint is that I wish they came with the special box that was in pictures.
Right? That box looked sick.. 

Turns out luck was on my side, a cancelled order and it was my size, they are shipping today. :D

Turns out luck was on my side, a cancelled order and it was my size, they are shipping today.
happy.gif
Where did you cop from, if you dont mind me asking? 

^^ im guessing you probably missed the concepts drop too? it was about a half hour ago.

Had no clue Concepts was dropping them as well... this d*** job keeps me away from all the updates!! lol but it allows me to fund my habit too though. Gift/curse 
sick.gif

Seriously, hit some of us up via the PM if you have the info. I've called almost every store I can think of to no avail. I live these but not for those eBay prices.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i spent the whole day with my girlfriend so missed it :[ worth it though cause she is fiioonneee

edit: anyone think theres any other places dropping them? or should i go the reseller route now? 

Last edited:
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU i spent the whole day with my girlfriend so missed it :[ worth it though cause she is fiioonneee

edit: anyone think theres any other places dropping them? or should i go the reseller route now? 

Picz of wiminz or ducktales....

I was suprised at the CNCPTS drop, thought they had done them instore already. I havent heard anything but I will def post in here if I do! I would think resale prices will eventually drop...unless they get put on a "list"....even still, I would think eventually they will drop in resale price. Did millenium or shoe gallery get these already? Just off the top of my head, maybe try asking if they are getting them?

Got a shipping email within 30 mins of the order confirmation on CNCPTS. That was blazing fast.

Last edited:
Went too concepts and asked about them and kid was a **** head about and said no, already had the shoes just getting info for othe NTers. Place sucks not too mention their employees resell out the front door and their manager says he doesn't understand why people resell 

Went too concepts and asked about them and kid was a **** head about and said no, already had the shoes just getting info for othe NTers. Place sucks not too mention their employees resell out the front door and their manager says he doesn't understand why people resell 
thanks for asking man! :/

called concepts. says "they have them in stock" im like phone orders? hes like no "they are online" but theyre soldout online "then theyre out of stock" lol? okay...

Back
Top Bottom