BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

called concepts. says "they have them in stock" im like phone orders? hes like no "they are online" but theyre soldout online "then theyre out of stock" lol? okay...
Yea they probably put 2 pairs up on their site so people will check out their site for future releases and hope people may  buy more stuff. Would pick up with you if I was in the city man I try and give concepts as little as my money as possible their workers are snobs and resellers.

possible drop on packershoes? Theres gonna be a puma drop in 2 days, but not sure if its gonna be the bluefield

Yo I found some for my size in Klekt'in but I don't wanna be hustled so can anyone tell me a suitable price? So far I've found them for £180 which including shipping which is around $295.

Would you consider these worth their money?

anyone catch the cncpts restock?
Yup, got so pumped, as I happened to be on the site looking at some other stuff, when I noticed the position of the Puma BWGH shoe had moved, so I clicked on it, copped my size, and about an hour later, they cancelled me.  Apparently the inventory that showed online was not correct.
mad.gif

They remind me of Ronnie's Navy Aqua GL3's

Gonna have to pay resell soon if no other places get them/restock

They remind me of Ronnie's Navy Aqua GL3's

Gonna have to pay resell soon if no other places get them/restock
i still have those gl3s deadstock

thats why i need these. i actually might want to double up thats how badly i like these lol 

Got mine today, only had a chance to crack the box and take a quick peek, full inspection and pictures tonight. :D

Man, I want these so bad! Please let me know on any restocks or resells, I'm looking for some sz8

Back
Top Bottom