BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

Latest pickup
Great pickup my man!! 
nthat.gif
Hope you didn't get slaughtered on the resell price 

Been searching ebay for a pair but no luck if anybody knows anybody selling a 10.5 for a decent price let me know.

ive been trying different rope lace options on these but it seems like the blue/white pair that came with them is the best looking so far

How much is a DS pair going for nowadays?
not that much for the quality you're going to get... I've seen them go between 225-275 on the high end but most average around 225-250. Saw a size 12 not too long ago for 200 + shipping which is a steal if you ask me but hey I like em so I'm a bit bias 

not that much for the quality you're going to get... I've seen them go between 225-275 on the high end but most average around 225-250. Saw a size 12 not too long ago for 200 + shipping which is a steal if you ask me but hey I like em so I'm a bit bias 
Damn wish I could find a pair around $200. Thanks for the reply.

Just came across other pictures of this year's BWGH x Pumas. After I added the pics, I realized they're in order of want. I can definitely fox with the first 2, 3rd is still coppable, 4th meh.

Just came across other pictures of this year's BWGH x Pumas. After I added the pics, I realized they're in order of want. I can definitely fox with the first 2, 3rd is still coppable, 4th meh.
I think they all fit in the "MEH" category, the first pair is the only pair I would probably go for but compared to the Bluefields they get 2 thumbs down. Still may cop though 
laugh.gif

yeah they all seem a little too bland even that first pair. not enough contrasting hues in the colors. 

I think they all fit in the "MEH" category, the first pair is the only pair I would probably go for but compared to the Bluefields they get 2 thumbs down. Still may cop though 
laugh.gif
Oh yeah, don't get me wrong. I still think the Bluefields top these, but like you said I'd still cop. Probably wouldn't put in much work, but if it's an easy cop then for me all signs point to yes.

Was just able to cop a DS pair of these for $190. Patience is definitely a virtue. Excited for them to come in!

Back
Top Bottom