BWGH x PUMA Fall/WInter 2014

Whats the deal with giving them an email on their site for the shoes? Does it mean i reserved a pair or just they email me when theyre avail?

Just some clarification, sorry if this is a dumb question or if it's redundant: did these release yet? I submitted my email for a pair of XS-698 yesterday... Will they email me when it's available for purchase or did they fill all the preorders?

They may not have filled them all, but preorders are over. I guess they'll email you when they're available, but nothing is guaranteed.

Yeah I was just confused because some sizes were listed as sold out but not mine.. Not sure what that meant.

Don't know if this is correct but Hypebeast states that June 19th is the date where the rest of the collection drops since the dark shadow and dark denim already dropped. Weird since they have it as a Summer 2014 release cause i thought it was Fall/Winter collection.

So far, they only had a preorder-stage for two collections (Darkshadow and Dark Denim). Those will ship on June 23rd according to their website. Since the next collection (Madder Brown, some pictures are up on their tumbler: http://bwgh.tumblr.com/) will be available for preorder next week, I'm guessing they'll basically do one collection as a preorder each week until the end of June.

Then they will probably ship the preordered stuff and have a "regular" release after that. They're already having trouble handling orders and customer service atm so I don't think they'll set the release date before they are done with all the preorders.

Since some other stores have already confirmed that the shoes are dropping July 11th, the BWGH release supposedly will happen a couple of days before that. At least I think that is how they did it when the Bluefields were released.

wanna cop, i am worried with sizing..last year's bwgh R698s as most ppl said, run big.. disc blazes run big....this year i got the xs850 OG and they run tts..so i am very confused if i should cop or wait for feedback from others(this means i ll have to cop from reseller.. :S)

both the 850 and 696 of the red cw (or is it brown?) is on the bgwh website but im not sure on how to order it.

The pics on bgwh's website makes the shoe look like a different color compared to the on-feet pics.

BWGH is calling the cw "Madder Brown"

They were available for preorder, but you can't order them right now on bwgh. They might put them up again after they shipped the preordered pairs by the end of the month.

They were available for preorder, but you can't order them right now on bwgh. They might put them up again after they shipped the preordered pairs by the end of the month.
not sure if the sizes that are "sold out" will become available on the release. i have heard that many stores are getting them later though...

Just a heads up, the camouflage XS850 will be available for preorder on Wednesday.

When the first pictures were released there were quite a few people here who liked it, so I thought I might share that info.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but are the sizes limited on these ? When I went to check for pre-order the biggest size they had was 10.5. Is that the biggest size it goes to or was that all that was left ?.

On the BWGH website ?. That whole system was confusing cuz even when try said a size was sold out the highest was 10.5 :/. Oh well guess I'm gonna have to wait and see cuz I need those black and yellow's.

Back
Top Bottom