cactus foams in northern va

I dont know if this is late but tysons footlocker and fair oaks foot locker got the cactus foams. Just a heads up

8385pbr.jpg

I asked the manager at Fair Oaks about the Cactus Foams like a week before they were coming out and hes like no, we already got all the Foams we are getting(Black/Red) and aren't getting anymore.

Hate it when even the managers are clueless.

Originally Posted by phatzuff3

I asked the manager at Fair Oaks about the Cactus Foams like a week before they were coming out and hes like no, we already got all the Foams we are getting (Black/Red) and aren't getting anymore.

or they could have just lied to you. that's what my manager at finishline did sometimes to customers he didnt like

Originally Posted by sole lovely

Originally Posted by phatzuff3

I asked the manager at Fair Oaks about the Cactus Foams like a week before they were coming out and hes like no, we already got all the Foams we are getting (Black/Red) and aren't getting anymore.

or they could have just lied to you. that's what my manager at finishline did sometimes to customers he didnt like

No he was pretty clueless. I really doubt he didn't like me considering I was in the store for about 5 minutes, didn't go around trying on 5 pairsof kicks and whatever. But good try.

Back
Top Bottom