::CAL FOOTBALL THREAD::vs USC, Sat 11/10 5PM ABC

good looks, looks like it's 20-14..Cal's D gotta step up
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

too many stupid penalties....we had a TD with Hawkins, and then a 1st down with forsett...come on..but the defense is definitely playin better.

rams blitzin Longshore and he is missing open WRs SMH.
he just missed a sure TD to Hawkins
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Cal is really pissing me off... how are you guys gonna claim your national title contenders when you can't score on CSU? you've had great field position all game long and you only have 20 points to show for it?

get your @#%$ in gear already.

Moye with a INT
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Moye was dippin tho LOL

Longshore just got lucky, dude dropped a PICK 6 ...
He was GONE too SMH

ah nvm defense offsides

TD Montgomery

27 - 14 Cal

BEST WITH A SICK 65 yard run!!!!
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

these refs are horrrrrible. :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS

Best is a beast
TEAM WARRIORS
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Whew....that was close. Can't wait to see the DeSean and Jahvid runs during the highlights..but we were really lucky, can't play like this and expect to be in the BCS.

I agree they can't play sloppy and expect to win in the pac-10 this year. Hopefully this was a wake up call and they step it up. Props to the D who played well in the 3rd so Cal could get the big lead.

Can't wait to see D Jax and Best run either. I heard the benched Forsett at the end of the game. Does any one know why?

At least we got the W.

Go Bears
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS

On the radio they were saying Forsett missed an assignment and Tedford got pissed at him so he benched him. Same thing happened to Marshawn after he fumbled a couple times last year too

Also hopefully that Desean injury will heal up soon and won't nag for much longer, we def need him at full strength :frown:
frown.gif

thanks for the info acid. Does anyone know where i can watch that J. Best run. dude is :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS

was Jahvid still running through holes like he's run for the state track title? i noticed that in the Tenn game...i hope he learned cause even though he got off last week he was gettin SMACKED at the end of each run
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

^he only carried the ball twice one was for a 64 yard TD the other was like a 9 yard run
TEAM WARRIORS

Louisiana Tech on saturday...lets not push this game off we need to come ready to play!
TEAM WARRIORS

game is comin soon...shouldn't be THAT bad...I just hope Cal scores a convincing blowout. Need some confidence heading into the Pac-10 schedule

damn this aint gonna be on TV?

RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

^ Its on comcast sports network
TEAM WARRIORS

Back
Top Bottom