::CAL FOOTBALL THREAD::vs USC, Sat 11/10 5PM ABC

Cal has got this one. i can't wait till Cal @ UCLA i got tickets to the game!

It's gonna be a good game if UCLA can get their D together, I think we are really missing Hickman. (This was not an attempt to jack the post)

I can root for Cal since we started as the Southern Branch of the University of California.

Go Bruins! and Cal but not when we play each other!
Team Los Angeles Lakers
"It Ain't Over till Pig Miller Sings!"

Cal Offense doing good so far 14-3
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

We suck.

I hate Mike Stoops.

Mother @#%$
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Patrick Willis = DROY in 2007​

Back from the game...way too easy to sneak into the student section lol. those security dudes are so careless lmao

but the game was good overall, some of my notes
-desean is still bothered by the thumb, dude dropped some passes but...he was fairly open for a possible TD catch and longshore missed him
-forsett is our offense...and what's scary is although we put up 45 i really don't think our offense has fully clicked yet-there are still a lot of holes to be filled esp. in the passing game.
-our defense played well but played poorly in the 2nd half, arizona was running like the same 2 plays and driving on us at ease..just screen plays and exploiting the middle where our defense was weak...we have to improve on this but the 1st half was great.
-even tho desean didn't put up numbers, his presence alone definitely affected the outcome. the arizona punter shanked a couple punts that gave us hella good field position in which we scored. dude won't win a heisman tho, unless if he comes thru next week and against USC..
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

DeCoud with another "OH @#%$" play

Forsett beasting again...I give him credit...everybody doubted whether or not he could succeed as the primary back (myself included). Hard work pays dividends.

I jinxed Monty before that fumble...I was yellin "Cordova High, Sacramento" on the run before that...oops :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers/CalBears
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

:rofl:
roll.gif

I'm just watching college gameday, and someone posted Nate Longshore's cell # on a sign right behind Lee Corso....

10-3. We're lucky it's still close, Dixon threw bad passes that could have been 2 TDs. Defense=great, offense=not so much, kinda like the Niners. Nate has been the usual so far. Gotta stop committing stupid penalties and let our run game take over in the 2nd half. go bears!

TD!
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS​
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX​
Equipo Inmigrantes Ilegales/ Founder of EquipoTRIcolor
EquipoTRIcolor​

YAYUHHRAJDLFKASDLFKSDAFSSDa

.. . . . .

If it's not then I'd be very surprised.....

I guess I'll be rooting for Florida this weekend since Cal has a bye...Who's going to the Oregon St. game in two weeks?
Team49ers/CalBears

I just got tickets tonight. Section QQ($50/pair). Honestly, if Cal doesn't get their special teams in order SC is gonna run back at least one kickoff or punt for a TD. Something Oregon,Arizona & La.Tech showed was that Cal has a really tough time defending against the hurry up offense as well as those short dump off passes.

CMON FLORIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#1?????? LETS GO
Team49ers/CalBears

i thought usc might stumble before the cal game, but to oregon not stanford. haha

c'mon gators

Cal being #1 would be :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS

Cal vs Ohio ST: National Title?
SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX The NFL's greatest franchise is on the rise, be afraid be very afraid.

If Cal gets #1, this will be a monumental day in terms of the top two seeds losing on the same day. On top of that, Cal don't even have a game to play today.

On top of the two top teams being potentially knocked off, Cal actually will have more votes this week because one of the voters from El Paso "accidentally" ranked Cal like #18 on his ballot. I know it doesn't matter until the end of the year, but the higher we're ranked right now, the better it is for us when it comes down to every vote at the end of the season (whether it be bowl selection or DeSean's heismann hopes). It's also going to help Tedford's recruiting trip this weekend.
Team49ers/CalBears

#2 for sure.....LSU loooosssseeeee!!!!!!!!!
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Croshere - Davis - Ellis
Harrington - Hudson - Jackson - Lasme - O'Bryant - Perovic - Pietrus - Wright

Back
Top Bottom