Calculus Unappreciation

Calculus is isn't really that bad as some of yall make it out to be seriously. I mean I'm not gonna lie like when I took Calc 1 that it was easy, but Ihad to keep working on it like anything else. Calc is the fundamental for alot of science and engineering courses. For some that are struggling try gettingCalculus Demystified it really helped me or watch those youtube videos.

The hardest calculus had to be calc 2 just based on everything you had to learn in one semester. I had to spend more of my time on calc 2 than I thought Iwould have to. By spending more time on calc 2 it really helped when I took Differential Equations cuz calc 2 was a key foundation. I would say that Calc 3 wasthe easiest out of them all. It's kinda the same way when I took physics cuz physics 1 was hard at first. Physics 2 was by far the hardest, but physics 3was the easiest.

185ff6a342b3ec1719643396613151e2.png
d122f80c065a111d4617fb3afdae0e53.png

fc74da34236f93b1cf1bbecd9394597c.png

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

^^ Try parametrization for a triple integral boundary. =/

I can do derivatives. Just the prof this year sucks so bad. How you gonna teach us with x,y,z variables and put your gradient vectors as a row and on the test, expect us to adjust to x1,x2,x3(yeah, pretty much same thing) and put the gradient as a matrix as a column. Yes I am venting, this is my second semester taking it after Q dropping it last semester cause that teach was beyond unorthodox( all we did was draw surfaces). This year is even worst. All he does is go over theorems in class, no examples. Then on the test, give out NO PARTIAL CREDIT. Its either a 25 or 0 on your test question. How you gonna give no partial credit on a close note, close book, cumulative second midterm. He has the worst rating for a calculus teacher ever at UT(if you got to UT do not take Charles Radin for Vector Calculus m427L, go to UTlife.com if you wanna check him out). Cumulative midterms....cumulative no partial credit mid term.....*&%@#*!!!. Vector calculus is looking like the first round and I am tracy mcgrady, I'm never going to pass it.
laugh.gif
Thank God I never have to take Calculus at UT
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom