California FTL

Dropkicks you're an idiot. No one even said anything about the bay over so cal till you brought it up.
grin.gif

For the record, living in The Bay and LA FTW

Experiencing two of the best regions in the country is so
pimp.gif

The Bay and LA are the only areas that matter in Cali.

Anything in between Sac and Bakersfield is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by dropKicks

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Here we go with this So Cali Nor Cali Garbage .. Are we the only state that argues about @%$$ like this? I remember i got out of Club Highlands in Hollywood and some Nor cali cats were like" #*+*@ i'm from the bay " next thing you know they gettin they @@! stomped out in the parking lot .. Don't get me wrong I love all sides of Cali I got fam in San Jose but don't bring that Nor Cali over So Cali Noise around here ..

roll.gif
roll.gif
you're a funny dude

indifferent.gif

It is what it is man .. I only hear Nor Cali people reppin like So Cali aint +$+% .. Go ghost ride your whip
grin.gif
Lean like a cholo
grin.gif

Wow..

916 whatup!
Shout outs to the southside....what up valley hi oak park florin fruitridge 47th pocket laguna power inn

I see yall Northside!!! And I aint forgot about the east. What up yall!

Shout Outs to the bay area love yall especially the 415 my hometown(bayview what up!)

What's good SoCal got hella love for yall shout outs to la san diego long beach riverside san bernadino carson ect...

Man I love my state
pimp.gif

We're already getting IOU's on our state tax refunds..............$42 billion???

Go pray for a football team
indifferent.gif

Geography fail, last I heard, San Diego was in Southern California,
roll.gif

By the way, thanks for taking the Raiders back.

I like both NorCal and SoCal, so, moving on.

smh.gif
@ these new taxes, the deficit is huge though.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

The Bay and LA are the only areas that matter in Cali.

Anything in between Sac and Bakersfield is
sick.gif
laugh.gif
come on man don't diss sac. Its better than alot ofcities in the bay area, especially the 707 region
happy.gif

Originally Posted by LAzianBoi

OH .. and Stockton,Arcadia,Van Nuys, Glendale (shout out to Armo's), Chinatown,Korea Town,Thai Town... yeah.. fo sho.
you forgot HOLLYWOOD !!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freshKRN

SUCKAFREE85 wrote:

dropKicks wrote:

Here we go with this So Cali Nor Cali Garbage .. Are we the only state that argues about @%$$ like this? I remember i got out of Club Highlands in
Hollywood and some Nor cali cats were like" #*+*@ i'm from the bay " next thing you know they gettin they @@! stomped out in the parking lot
.. Don't get me wrong I love all sides of Cali I got fam in San Jose but don't bring that Nor Cali over So Cali Noise around here ..

roll.gif
roll.gif
you're a funny dude

indifferent.gif

It is what it is man .. I only hear Nor Cali people reppin like So Cali aint +$+% .. Go ghost ride your whip
grin.gif

alt="image">
Lean like a cholo
grin.gif

Go get hyphy.
indifferent.gif

Go pray for a football team
indifferent.gif

I hate to get in on this but
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
go pray that one of your b-ball teams gets a championship

Inland Empire
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Only time I go there is en route to Vegas
laugh.gif

But real talk though, I'm from the Bay, reside in LA, and I gotta say that San Diego is the +@%!. Weather never gets out of control hot, and rarely doesit get cold. Always pleasant, and a very dedicated fan base out there to their teams. Decidedly lower % of douchebags per capita in SD than LA.

I love all of my California. Where else besides Hawai'i will you be able to drive to the beach and chill in the semi-tropical weather, then a couple hourslater drive out to the slopes. We got it all baby.

They've even done studies about how California has the best looking women..Think about it - hot girls everywhere want their try at modeling/acting/showbusiness in general, they flock to Hollywood. Couple this with the vast cultural/ethnic diversity and you have some beautiful mixed babies showing up, alongwith the purebred hotties.

Lifestyle-wise, I don't know that any state is even coming close to California...there's a reason prices for %%+ are so high out here (besides thedeficit) - that would be the high-demand for it all. Only other states that can compare IMO are NY and FLA, but NY don't have the weather, and FLA has toomany old people.

Despite this crap economy and crap taxing, I can safely say that there's nowhere else I'd rather live.

EDIT: nowhere else i'd rather live in the Continental US of A

Back
Top Bottom