Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

i can't get into anything but deathmatch anymore. Used to play S&D sometimes but not anymore

Last edited:

i can't get into anything but deathmatch anymore. Used to play S&D sometimes but not anymore
Wrong thread bro
nope 
smile.gif

damn I wanna play to see how this patch is but this damn econ hw got me sittin here 
frown.gif

I really don't like how the mutiplayer interface ,HUD and grenades are completely different from the campaign .It would have been much more fun

oh my goodness wtf kinda of patch is this? **** just broke the game 10x more 
sick.gif

look at these spawns.. I know the spawns were already bad but they just made it 10x worse

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

sick.gif

and wtf is this?!

safe to say i might just cop far cry 4 and call it a day 
mean.gif

also, the subs got better but they still suck ***.

I also hate how kils are now 100 points in dom... system hack is easier to get and i just get spammed with that **** all the time 
mean.gif

Last edited:
It's nice having the instant on though, I got home last night and the patch was already downloaded :pimp:

Clan wars starts tonight!

If you anyone will be on xbox one tonight or any time throughout the weekend... tell me your GT and we'll rally up and stomp!!

My GT is JY Venom... feel free to MSG me on Live tonight... my friends list is really cluttered so i'm never sure who to hit up anymore :lol:

I'll most likely already have 3 ppl with me that i normally run with...

Just let me know and lets win this war :evil:

If you anyone will be on xbox one tonight or any time throughout the weekend... tell me your GT and we'll rally up and stomp!!

My GT is JY Venom... feel free to MSG me on Live tonight... my friends list is really cluttered so i'm never sure who to hit up anymore :lol:

Add me. Gt: Joshbeenhad

2.25 kd and master rank 11 in bops 2 back when league play was popping.

U know I'm finna put in work

Add me. Gt: Joshbeenhad

2.25 kd and master rank 11 in bops 2 back when league play was popping.

U know I'm finna put in work

:wow: bruh u on gawd mode

My GT is JY Venom and i'll hit u up if i see you online tonight..

Just a heads up in the west coast.

couple new clips.

Gotta watch carefully, but this grenade went right into the upstairs aquarium window from across the map and got a guy 
laugh.gif

http://gameclipscontent-d3002.xboxl..._=1417824124_86610f34b8516f965a411fb064516d5e

Launched this dude off the semi truck with a punch

http://gameclipscontent-d3001.xboxl..._=1417824194_2a3967799107afcf711e9422bf14e0c4

Accidentally just went to regular deathmatch instead of hardcore, got a double punch kill in the first 20 seconds of the game 
roll.gif

http://gameclipscontent-d3004.xboxl..._=1417824271_e2f8cb4901eca51f684106cf2dcd4ccc

What gun you guys using?

I've been using the HBRa3 for a few weeks but I feel like it got worse after the patch.

Back
Top Bottom