Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

There's other perks to nullify other kill streaks and other problematic situations... i guess im just not seeing the problem
laugh.gif

Like i have my "primary" class set up in 4 different versions
1 - w/ Low profile if they're abusing UAV's
2 - w/ flack jacket if they're abusing Explosives
3 - w/ Blind eye if they're abusing streaks like vulcan, warbird, etc
4- w/ hardwired if they're abusing system hacks

I play the game very situationally and it tends to work in my benifit.

Just last night i was in a game where like 2 system hacks were called in back to back... When I died I switched to my hardwired class... rest of the game probably around 4 more were called in... I was unaffected while the rest of the team was wining about it. And I don't necessarily blame CoD AW for that..

IMO the only thing that should change is the huge X that comes up on the screen should probably show up for a shorter time.... and what i already mentioned about friendly system hacks flashing your screen.
yeah I'm not seeing the problem either 
laugh.gif

game is garbage now. cant even play it. esp ground war.

spawns, teammates, system hacks, assault drone, support sentry, etc.

I can't even play Dom. With the new points upgrade for capping and kills, streaks just get spammed. Now I'm glad that they kept the momentum and KC points low.

Like DJ said there's counters but still it's annoying when you're running solo on a team that doesn't play with counters.

Anyone on now? I need to run with a team cuz this running solo with idiots and no mics is for the birds.

Core only. Xb1 djxlunchbox

No search

Last edited:
Anyone on now? I need to run with a team cuz this running solo with idiots and no mics is for the birds.

Core only. Xb1 djxlunchbox

No search

I'm gonna be running tonight ~6:30 - 10:30.

i'll hit u up if i see u.. we put in that WORK over the weekend :lol:

u stayed with high numbers :wow: :pimp:

I'll be on tonight my gamertag is dr0mane.

Just got blessed with a Bal-27 Elite Inferno.. Nerf Bal whiners crying already. 
laugh.gif
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Last edited:
My dude maxdunker said core only

I ABSOLUTELY HATE CORE ANYTHING!!!

When is the next clan wars btw, anyone know?

My clan will reign supreme next time in Diamond Division..

Came in 2nd to SAG 5FDP..

Gotta have a better game plan..And my clan leader didnt even participate in the damn wars!!!!

SOB played GTA V the entire war..

I basically did all the strategizing etc...Tried to anyway..SMH..

May just grab a few of the crew and start anew..

Last edited:
My Xbox One won't turn on after a power outage a few days ago (power supply light isn't on, despite unplugging/plugging into different electrical outlets 
sick.gif
)

for whatever reason when i choose TD i'm being tossed into random games ie Kill Confirmed, Domination, etc

anybody else?

I'm pretty decent at this game when I'm motivated with a good squad. Any NT'ers trying to run games I'm down. Find me on PSN,

PSN : drop5_LA

for whatever reason when i choose TD i'm being tossed into random games ie Kill Confirmed, Domination, etc

anybody else?
Are you sure you aren't playing on moshpit? That's tge first game type in the search menu besides TDM now

My Xbox One won't turn on after a power outage a few days ago (power supply light isn't on, despite unplugging/plugging into different electrical outlets :x )
Rip xbox 1
meanwhile my ps3 is still running strong like a champ :pimp:

My Xbox One won't turn on after a power outage a few days ago (power supply light isn't on, despite unplugging/plugging into different electrical outlets :x )

Started having issues with my XB1 a couple months ago with the power adapter.. the thing sounded like a jet engine :lol:

I have the GameStop warranty though so i took it there and they gave me a new one w/ a code for Forza 5.

Plus all my games are installed on a 2tb external drive so i didnt need to reinstall anything.

Surge Protector? Also, you should replace all surge protectors after 3 years due to diminished reliability from previous outages.

Back
Top Bottom