Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

I'm back, and the ASM1 did it for me. SMG's are finally effective again. BAL is trash now to me even with the foregrip, it might just be me but I was losing to smg's left and right with it. Seems like the ASM1 speakeasy is the new troll gun, I just use the basic setup tho.

yea that MP11 is my go to. I'm trying to get used to the IMR but i'm used to being able to run full speed with the MP so that heavy IMR is too slow

Does anybody succeed using the pistols? On BO2 I could run a full day with any of the pistols, excluding the shotgun pistol, and smash. These pistols seem way too weak

I'm upset man .. this AfterDeath Kills are getting annoying ....

I keep dying on purpose after throwing stickies and Im actually killing them after I die but no after death kills. I just get payback and stuff like that ... 

Anyone with tips?

Getting fairly used to using that RW1 pistol. Its super inconsistent tho. I'll shoot a dude in his leg and he'll die then shoot the next guy in the chest and he eats it smh not only that but that reload time is atrocious. 

if it was any better people would over use that gun so i'm not too unhappy about it

Some ranked play

those were dirty shots my man 
pimp.gif

i'd play rank play if they made it like league play on BO2... minus all the booting/cheating

Am I the only one that plays these games for campaign mode? 

I don't play it FOR the campaign anymore, but it is one of the first things I try to do.

But I've played every single CoD campaign :lol:

United Offensive and CoD2 are two of the best campaign modes ever IMO.

Still remember in CoD1 there were health packs and no sprint. Good times :lol:

Last edited:
Am I the only one that plays these games for campaign mode? 

I always complete the campaign before i even touch the multiplayer.

Thats why i think Ghosts was trash because the campaign was weak. AW on the other hand has one of the best campaigns to date.

I finished the campaign for aw on veteran on saturday (you get a cool helmet plus easy gamerscore)

I was suprised at how much I enjoyed the story telling

I never get cod for the campaign but I usually do them

I find that cod campaigns pretty much play themselves and playing on harder difficultly only drops your health/makes the enemies more accurate. Imo playing slower doesnt make it harder, it makes it annoying lol

[COLOR=#red]Jealous af u dropped a DNA[/COLOR] :lol:

:lol: i was hyped man, this is by far the hardest game to get a Nuke on. I've gotten close a bunch of times but would always die at around 25 gun kills :smh:

Anyone else on NT catch one yet :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom