Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

I mean lets be real. Most people who are still playing BO2 dont have the Xbox One. They still stuck on the past gen consoles.

AHHh DUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BO2 is not even out on the xbox one

and yes im still rocking the 360, but I have a ps4

number 1 CoD AW isnt garbage crap

Matter of fact, you're the one who made a big deal about getting early.. BRAVO TO YOU!

Number 2 - Black Ops 2 does NOT have 80-100k playing on average. Now, its been about 4 weeks since I played black ops2 but it was on a saturday afternoon and there was 26,000. Which is still a LOT for an FPS that came out in 2012.

Lets not exaggerate.

So your taking your experince from one day, to say what im saying is not true when in fact I play black ops 2 every day.

Lets even include the fact about 4 weeks ago was during the holidays

Man get out of here

You're known to exaggerate and you did... cry a little less :smile:

I'm happy extract player data for 4 weeks and make an average.

I use my 360 every single day as it is my main source of media (no cable for me)

CoD Black Ops 2 is the ONLY disk that has been in my 360 for the past ~15-20 months (i do try out the free games with gold but MEH).

---

On an unrelated subject...

We should 1v1 some time on AW, ghosts, black ops2, mw3 etc.... That'd be fun. Haven't 1v1'd in a few weeks.

since you got your AW early you should have more experience than me.

And since you think AW is trash, that means you're probably too good for it so i'll probably get washed.

If Black ops2 is what you've been playing every day i'll probably get washed that route also.

Post your GT... I'll record it in 60FPS. :pimp:

Better yet... I can stream it tonight and NT can tune in and watch if you wanna do XB1 (my 360 isnt configured to my streaming setup)

You're known to exaggerate and you did... cry a little less
smile.gif

I use my 360 every single day as it is my main source of media (no cable for me)

CoD Black Ops 2 is the ONLY disk that has been in my 360 for the past ~15-20 months (i do try out the free games with gold but MEH).

---

We should 1v1 some time on AW, ghosts, black ops2, mw3 etc.... That'd be fun. Haven't 1v1'd in a few weeks.

And since you think AW is trash, that means you're probably too good for it so i'll probably get washed.

If Black ops2 is what you've been playing every day i'll probably get washed that route also.

Post your GT... I'll record it in 60FPS.
pimp.gif

Better yet... I can stream it tonight and NT can tune in and watch if you wanna do XB1 (my 360 isnt configured to my streaming setup)
lets 1 v 1 tonight 
laugh.gif
 i'll be down.

GT: Joshbeenhad

I think we should set some rules though... like uav always on. 

wish AW had real small maps to 1 v 1 on though. I guess detroit is a pretty small map

You're known to exaggerate and you did... cry a little less :smile:

---

Post your GT... I'll record it in 60FPS. :pimp:

lets 1 v 1 tonight :lol:  i'll be down.

GT: Joshbeenhad

I think we should set some rules though... like uav always on. 

wish AW had real small maps to 1 v 1 on though. I guess detroit is a pretty small map

cool! we've only been able to party up like twice, huh?

Detroit is probably the best 1v1 map. Did 1v1 on riot and it took forever even with the UAV always on :rofl:

Also, I love doing private FFA's w/ UAV always on.. anyone else down? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I feel like with this game I get shot behind a wall/around a corner more times than any other cod. annoying.

I feel like with this game I get shot behind a wall/around a corner more times than any other cod. annoying.

Wow. That is exactly the reason I stopped playing advanced warfare after 3 weeks. I really don't know how people can play this game.

You can blame it on skill based match making or whatever, but there are serious connection issues.

The absolute worst COD ever.

With the skill base matching what exactly do they based that on? I believe I've asked before but I can't remember.

Skill based matchmaking is the culprit, even if their connection is strong if you're in lobbies with players from Australia etc... you won't get a real-time experience. I liked the way treyarch kept it mostly regional on BO2, majority of my matches were against other east coast players.

With the skill base matching what exactly do they based that on? I believe I've asked before but I can't remember.

Basically they put you in lobbies with players who have the same K/D as you instead of lobbies with players in your region. So, there is no priority for putting you in a lobby where you will have the best connection.

It makes absolutely no sense to put that in a FPS game. They initially had it in Black Ops 2, but they removed it once they realized it really made the game unplayable.

This past Monday, there was supposed to be a Skype call with Michael Condrey, (one of the head developers of the game) a few MLG players, trickshotters, and a couple pub stompers to discuss all of the problems with the game. Michael Condrey tweeted on Monday that he couldn't make the call because it was MLK day. LUL

Last edited:
They definitely do need to get rid of skill based match making. I hate having to go super Saiyan every game, sometimes you just wanna take it easy.

We usually let my boy with a bad K/D host :lol:

They definitely do need to get rid of skill based match making. I hate having to go super Saiyan every game, sometimes you just wanna take it easy.

We usually let my boy with a bad K/D host :lol:

There's a guy I watch on twitch I can't remember his name but he's pretty good with a 5 K/D and he stomps people to the ground and I know everybody else doesn't have a 5 K/D but maybe someone in the clan with a low one host it.....smh never thought about that but that's dumb if its based off skill what's the point of ranked?

A lot of these twitch streamers have been reverse boosting like crazy.
they'll play on dummy accounts that have wild negative stats (0.30 k/d's) just so they can get in trash lobbies and drop DNA Bombs :rolleyes

Me personally i feel like its cool to get in a game where you can go crazy like that every now and then but i get bored when I'm dropping 40-50 kills every game. i like the skill based matchmaking, i have the most fun when i get into a lobby where both teams are trying hard as hell and we end the game with a dom score of 151-149

Why do they pump these games out so often they need at least a 2 year gap
One a year is fine. It gets stale within that year. Can't imagine waiting 2 years for the next COD.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
nah the games get stale within a month for me now. Maybe if they put a couple years into developing a badass game instead of just pumping the next one out every November it might make the game fun again and actually worth playing for a while

they'll play on dummy accounts that have wild negative stats (0.30 k/d's) just so they can get in trash lobbies and drop DNA Bombs :rolleyes

Me personally i feel like its cool to get in a game where you can go crazy like that every now and then but i get bored when I'm dropping 40-50 kills every game. i like the skill based matchmaking, i have the most fun when i get into a lobby where both teams are trying hard as hell and we end the game with a dom score of 151-149

Exactly.

The thing that pisses me off about it isn't being put in lobbies with good or average players... I like the competition, but it doesn't matter who your playing when the connection is all ****** up! What don't some people understand about that?

Exactly.

The thing that pisses me off about it isn't being put in lobbies with good or average players... I like the competition, but it doesn't matter who your playing when the connection is all ****** up! What don't some people understand about that?

That's the most important issue right there I'm starting to consider buying an 50 ethernet cable for my room most of my deaths come from lag

Wired connection won't help when you're playing people on the other side of the globe, there's delay in input registration.

Psn premium718

My second COD game... this is pretty good... i feel like i rank up too easy... in blk ops it took forever to rank up...

Smashing cats with my asm 1

Reverse boosting is for scumbags imo

if you rely on good gameplay and you do it at the expense of a noob's good time.... trash :lol:

Here's a video by Drift0r that goes into SBMM

I still tend to think it has a lot to do with SPM

He couldnt test that because thats not

Also, according to Michael Condrey, connection is still the priority. but eh... idk about that.

all i know is I only have a 1.2kd but have a 400+ SPM on AW and i have a really hard time finding a reasonable lobby when i play solo.

When I play with viewers in my stream... i suddenly get wildly good again :rofl:

^^Most if not all twitch streamers with crazy views are reverse boosting. Plus they usually play with a party or 2 other people
that know whats up. I felt this way since I started playing COD,, Nukes,Moabs,Dna's don't happen against legit players. You
might be able to sneak one if your in a party hiding in the corner like a sucka, but nah.

Back
Top Bottom