Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (November 4, 2014)

I'm.here what's your xbox name?

I see it now. Give me a sec. In got to run to other side of my house

Last edited:
Added jyvenom.. it added you jy venom

Dude is not even online on Xbox

Exactly! Full of talk and lies.

Last edited:
Ghost and AW are on two different things. I enjoyed both, there's some downsides to each but not enough to say either was trash.
AW Exo-Suits is refreshing, I've never combined so many perks or attachments as I have now. Also, the roaming in maps is a plus. Ghost was pretty creative of how their maps were done. Gameplay was pretty cool; a lot of strategy used because of the smaller areas. The storyline was pretty good too, I usually play a chapter or so & call it quits. I actually bought all four maps which I'd never done that before on a game. Except BO 2's which I bought a Zombie Map. Besides the point, they're both great games. All different, but all to the point.

You full of it SuperB. Why haven't you said your GT?
. you think we are rookies? Lmao ... This dude

Last edited:
lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:
Hey superb superb ...

Let me make one thing incredibly clear to you. YOU are the one with a horrible reputation here, not. YOU are the one talking all kinds of crap saying you're going to beast me 1v1. I simply challenged you to a 1v1 match because your insight told me you must be pretty good and it would be fun. You are taking this to a level in which your reputation here cannot support.

I waited for an hour for you on saturday and you were a no show... You can see that on THIS PAGE with timestamps. That's fine. No sweat off my back. I went about my day. Sorry for not waiting longer.... i guess?

As i've stated NUMEROUS times in this thread and in the xbox one thread, my xbox 360 is used in my main living room as my entertainment device (basically my netflix / hulu box) as I choose to not use cable.

That being said, my lady uses it VERY frequently while im off doing my thing on my Xbox One. She began to not feel very well so we watched some hulu instead of me continuing to bend over backwards to magically get you into a lobby.

You've said your peace about your skills at Call of Duty and I congratulate you on how amazing you believe you are. I would still love to 1v1 you but you're coming off as a total troll. You delayed until I left the house to go about my business for the day... c'mon.

I've played with NUMEROUS dudes heres... shout out to @Grimey, @Bee GoT GaMe 23, @WorldGoneMad, @sw33nskill, @maxdunker, ETC ETC ETC. They ALL bring that fire... shout out to BEE for dropping a DNA before me btw.... :rofl: and WorldGoneMad would WASH me probably twice over in a 1v1.

I guarantee you every one of them would give you that work if presented with the opportunity. Not just me.

Superb YOU'RE the foreigner here. Not ME. Dont come around here trying to make it look like I was the one ducking because my lady was watching hulu :rofl:.

Dude KNOWS he'll run up and get done up on some cod :rofl:

View media item 1370896
You dont have to lie to kick it superb... just b real.

Last edited:
Hey @Superb...

Let me make one thing incredibly clear to you. YOU are the one with a horrible reputation here, not. YOU are the one talking all kinds of crap saying you're going to beast me 1v1. I simply challenged you to a 1v1 match because your insight told me you must be pretty good and it would be fun. You are taking this to a level in which your reputation here cannot support.

I waited for an hour for you on saturday and you were a no show... You can see that on THIS PAGE with timestamps. That's fine. No sweat off my back. I went about my day. Sorry for not waiting longer.... i guess?

As i've stated NUMEROUS times in this thread and in the xbox one thread, my xbox 360 is used in my main living room as my entertainment device (basically my netflix / hulu box) as I choose to not use cable.

That being said, my lady uses it VERY frequently while im off doing my thing on my Xbox One. She began to not feel very well so we watched some hulu instead of me continuing to bend over backwards to magically get you into a lobby.

You've said your peace about your skills at Call of Duty and I congratulate you on how amazing you believe you are. I would still love to 1v1 you but you're coming off as a total troll. You delayed until I left the house to go about my business for the day... c'mon.

I've played with NUMEROUS dudes heres... shout out to @Grimey, @Bee GoT GaMe 23, @WorldGoneMad, @sw33nskill, @maxdunker, ETC ETC ETC. They ALL bring that fire... shout out to BEE for dropping a DNA before me btw....
roll.gif
and WorldGoneMad would WASH me probably twice over in a 1v1.

I guarantee you every one of them would give you that work if presented with the opportunity. Not just me.

Superb YOU'RE the foreigner here. Not ME. Dont come around here trying to make it look like I was the one ducking because my lady was watching hulu
roll.gif

Dude KNOWS he'll run up and get done up on some cod
roll.gif

You dont have to lie to kick it superb... just b real.
ADD ME AND QUIT PLAYING AND GIVE ME A TIME YOU WILL BE READY TO PLAY1

BOY, I AM BEAST MODE

He's probably as bad at black ops 2 as he is on advanced warfare.

I GAVE YOU MY GAMER TAG IN PM AND I ALREADY TRIED TO ADD YOU ONCE.....ADD ME AND GIVE ME A TIME
 ​
I sent you my gamer tag in your PM,now tell me a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN YOUR SO CALLED SICK WIFE ISNT ONTHE XBOX LMAO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom