call of duty black ops and the racist WHITE PEOPLE

Originally Posted by Carver

Party chat dude you can't hear no one but the people in your party

lol son ... who you think i am??? $##@$# gettin $%@@ twisted tellin me some stupid $%@@ like this like i aint know this lol

but C'MON SON @@!! .... i think its yo bed time your dismissed

Originally Posted by Carver

Party chat dude you can't hear no one but the people in your party

lol son ... who you think i am??? $##@$# gettin $%@@ twisted tellin me some stupid $%@@ like this like i aint know this lol

but C'MON SON @@!! .... i think its yo bed time your dismissed

This is the problem we have with video games becoming mainstream. The internet is racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. But it wasn't until recently when big games such as Halo and CoD brought casual gamers into the equation. Used to the "normal" rules of society they're taken aback at the utter bluntness of the internet. If you can't handle it you don't need to be on it.

This is the problem we have with video games becoming mainstream. The internet is racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. But it wasn't until recently when big games such as Halo and CoD brought casual gamers into the equation. Used to the "normal" rules of society they're taken aback at the utter bluntness of the internet. If you can't handle it you don't need to be on it.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

this is the answer i was lookin for thanks.... as for as the other part, you can suck a **** for all i care dont come at me like no $@@$% or you can get some baby powder faceprint on you cheeks son #BASED

Originally Posted by Vendetta

this is the answer i was lookin for thanks.... as for as the other part, you can suck a **** for all i care dont come at me like no $@@$% or you can get some baby powder faceprint on you cheeks son #BASED

Dang good ol niketalk lol i was just saying this today when i was playing.. It was like 3 straight games diff parties me and my boys was like *$# lol... Its like soon as they can tell u black they go hammmm lol n word over and over calling us monkeys and everything lol.. I straight got son'd too i had mic on and threw on waka's "hard in the paint' and white dude like shut up N and start singing you go hard on the mf food stamps N lolllllll.. I couldn't even reply lol r.i.p

Dang good ol niketalk lol i was just saying this today when i was playing.. It was like 3 straight games diff parties me and my boys was like *$# lol... Its like soon as they can tell u black they go hammmm lol n word over and over calling us monkeys and everything lol.. I straight got son'd too i had mic on and threw on waka's "hard in the paint' and white dude like shut up N and start singing you go hard on the mf food stamps N lolllllll.. I couldn't even reply lol r.i.p

lol !!!+$ you aint lyin... bout time i got a real N1gga on here knows what im talkin bout lol
man i swear all the white people be spammin foo,  they all get on there man you be like %%$% they out numbered me
be feelin like the only black man on earth

lol !!!+$ you aint lyin... bout time i got a real N1gga on here knows what im talkin bout lol
man i swear all the white people be spammin foo,  they all get on there man you be like %%$% they out numbered me
be feelin like the only black man on earth

That's funny since I like how blunt the internet is and I dislike the casual gamer haha.

That's funny since I like how blunt the internet is and I dislike the casual gamer haha.

Because they can hide behind their PSN sn and their little swastika emblems and not have to deal with any repercussions other than losing to the black kids they just made fun of.

Because they can hide behind their PSN sn and their little swastika emblems and not have to deal with any repercussions other than losing to the black kids they just made fun of.

playing madden 1 time a guy was singin "im gunna lynch me a boot lip _____er tonite"

then my bro micd up fam sitting around

i would go into the whole story but 
roll.gif

playing madden 1 time a guy was singin "im gunna lynch me a boot lip _____er tonite"

then my bro micd up fam sitting around

i would go into the whole story but 
roll.gif

party chat is the only way to go and blocking any non-friend messages, although I do miss random hate voice mails sometimes!

party chat is the only way to go and blocking any non-friend messages, although I do miss random hate voice mails sometimes!

Back
Top Bottom