Call of Duty: Black Ops III (3) Announced April 26th Full reveal

will you be buying BO3 ?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hardcore is for noobs breh

Been playing since COD4... First NT tourney was Hardcore and that's all everybody played on the beginning... So don't know why it would be for noobs...

Core is annoying... If your connection ain't A1 you're letting out a clip to kill one bamma... The map makes things easier for you bums... Everything is on the map... But to each his own.

still muttin with the gorgon 
laugh.gif

*for campers
It's crazy because I figure in a game like battlefield I'd run into more dudes sitting still watching doors but its just the Call of Duty way :smh: ...I still have no idea how anyone snipes in this game. Maps are the size of a TJ Maxx and dudes are quick scoping me on the run.

*for campers
It's crazy because I figure in a game like battlefield I'd run into more dudes sitting still watching doors but its just the Call of Duty way :smh: ...I still have no idea how anyone snipes in this game. Maps are the size of a TJ Maxx and dudes are quick scoping me on the run.

Never got the mechanics of quick scoping down, never been my style. sniping has always been a placement and move type of thing w/ me.

camping = ambushed in real life ?

quick scopers have to exist in real life too ? 
laugh.gif

srs questions no military here but i can tow whatever car youd like 

If you wanna sit in a corner and watch a door the entire game then have fun... the game isn't enjoyable to ME using that style of play. Now I love sniping in Battlefield because its not point and click, you have to make calculations and adjustments to your shots. But theres something for everyone in this game, if you wanna run and gun you can and if you wanna lay at the end of a hallway with a big *** machine gun you can do that too.

I doubt any trained sniper runs around pooping people from 10 feer away, they're usually just perform recon from a safe distance. I used to snipe on MW2 because there was a few maps that allowed it but all of these maps are tiny.

Last edited:
If you wanna sit in a corner and watch a door the entire game then have fun... the game isn't enjoyable to ME using that style of play. Now I love sniping in Battlefield because its not point and click, you have to make calculations and adjustments to your shots. But theres something for everyone in this game, if you wanna run and gun you can and if you wanna lay at the end of a hallway with a big *** machine gun you can do that too.

I doubt any trained sniper runs around pooping people from 10 feer away, they're usually just perform recon from a safe distance. I used to snipe on MW2 because there was a few maps that allowed it but all of these maps are tiny.
pretty well sums up my thoughts

whassup bruh, i dont go in the gun thread anymore hah Im lowkey about firearms on the net nowadays

but im on xbox one. same gt as screenname

went ham during dub xp and played like 5 hrs saturday with my cousins in cali and guam

Zombies was lit with the fam, we had all rituals done pack a punch the sword and all ther perks by like level 6. died at 19 doing dumb ish smh

View media item 1799210
Best map to snipe outside of the back building on Skidrow

View media item 1799210
I hate that airplane lol so many deaths

I hate the zombies mode. Anything after Kino is too ridiculous... I have no idea what I'm doing and if I need to rely on YouTube to figure it out I'm just not gonna do. I'm gonna grab the season pass since they brought back the all time greatest zombie map but force me to pay an extra 50 for it :smh:

View media item 1799210
I bed to differ...
latest

This was probably my second highest nuked map. Let me get to the graveyard with my intervention and it was probably a wrap. The map with the snow and the warehouse in the middle was basically a free nuke everytime. SCAR + AA12 + claymores + scavenger = "its all over, tactical nuke inbound!"

Last edited:
yo anyone wanna put together a PS4 team?

a lot of my friends from older cod moved to xbone.

don't really feel like buying an Xbox for one game lol.

ps4 tag- john__diiiinger

Im down, Add me. PSN name is the same as my NT name.

I usually play:
demolition
Domination
Kill confirmed
SnD

In order of preference. Oh, and I'm mediocre as hell :lol:

View media item 1799210
I bed to differ...
wasteland-prev.jpg

This was probably my second highest nuked map. Let me get to the graveyard with my intervention and it was probably a wrap. The map with the snow and the warehouse in the middle was basically a free nuke everytime. SCAR + AA12 + claymores + scavenger = "its all over, tactical nuke inbound!"

Oh, yea, I forgot about that map. I always had to use misdirection because dudes would sit int the building w/ the sniper rifle. :lol: I'd throw a smoke grenade in that direction and run the opposite direction and catch them and the cat on the steps w/ the claymores sleeping.

MW2 did have some great maps :lol:

I think I'm def gon get this eventually though, I kinda miss playing it. BO2 was the last one I purchased

MW and MW2 were the best COD games... after that most of the games were just unplayable for me, I listed MW3 on Craigslist like 2 hours after the midnight release, kept Black ops for a while only for Zombies, Ghost was garbage to me, BO2 was playable but sold it after a week or so, AW was more garbage and BO3 is decent. I miss having large maps though.  

Man I prefer hardcore but I'm tired of running solo so I can play core of that's all you guys run... I'll be on tonight.

Psn:TheGamingMessiaH

I have a mic I hope you guys do too. :nerd:

I used to run hardcore back in MW2 cuz guys I played with only wanted to play that nonsense. Got so sick of dudes sitting in a room with a ump w/ silencer

Never played hardcore again after

MW and MW2 were the best COD games... after that most of the games were just unplayable for me, I listed MW3 on Craigslist like 2 hours after the midnight release, kept Black ops for a while only for Zombies, Ghost was garbage to me, BO2 was playable but sold it after a week or so, AW was more garbage and BO3 is decent. I miss having large maps though.  

BO2 was the last one I bought. I rented AW and Ghosts just to play the campaign, played a game or two online and that was it. The futuristic crap just doesn't do it for me when it's in all of the games. I liked how Black Ops was past based, MW was modern, and w/ Sledgehammer in the mix I guess make theirs futuristic but to have that future nonsense in all of them is just boring.

I only kept BO2 around for Zombies, after that got boring, I sold it and bought Nintendo points for my daugher :lol:

BO2 was the last one I bought. I rented AW and Ghosts just to play the campaign, played a game or two online and that was it. The futuristic crap just doesn't do it for me when it's in all of the games. I liked how Black Ops was past based, MW was modern, and w/ Sledgehammer in the mix I guess make theirs futuristic but to have that future nonsense in all of them is just boring.

I only kept BO2 around for Zombies, after that got boring, I sold it and bought Nintendo points for my daugher
laugh.gif
Word. I want current weapons... or old weapons. Tired of the future stuff, it's gonna be Halo in a minute 
mean.gif

Damn @Grimey, looking for PS4 players, no one in here has accepted my friend requests
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom