Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

That crossbow looks crucial.
pimp.gif

So, while watching this video while blazzed on that dro, I thought of an amazing map idea that would be awsome for this game or hopefully mw3. I like how the the rocket is taking off in the map. The're should be more environmental interactive maps. Like random %$@ should be happening, all the while the battle is taking place.

It would be awsome to have an inner city map, with Cars moving, pedestrians walking around, and once the first shots are fired, people would be running scared everywhere all the while your still trying to kill the enemy team. So maybe if you kill some pedestrians your team would loose points or you personally. Kinda like the mw2 single player level where your chasing after that guy and your ordered to shoot him in the leg. Levels like that would make @#@$ way more realistic. just a thought

So, while watching this video while blazzed on that dro, I thought of an amazing map idea that would be awsome for this game or hopefully mw3. I like how the the rocket is taking off in the map. The're should be more environmental interactive maps. Like random %$@ should be happening, all the while the battle is taking place.

It would be awsome to have an inner city map, with Cars moving, pedestrians walking around, and once the first shots are fired, people would be running scared everywhere all the while your still trying to kill the enemy team. So maybe if you kill some pedestrians your team would loose points or you personally. Kinda like the mw2 single player level where your chasing after that guy and your ordered to shoot him in the leg. Levels like that would make @#@$ way more realistic. just a thought

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

That would be awesome but I doubt it is possible in Multiplayer. AI plus MP is alot to process in these systems. Something would have to be degraded. 

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

That would be awesome but I doubt it is possible in Multiplayer. AI plus MP is alot to process in these systems. Something would have to be degraded. 

They are going to have Nazi Zombies...      Or Communists Zombies or whatever the bad guy is this time

They are going to have Nazi Zombies...      Or Communists Zombies or whatever the bad guy is this time

Back
Top Bottom