Call Of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer trailer

seems cool but the RC car seems wack to me, I'll most likely still cop regardless.

seems cool but the RC car seems wack to me, I'll most likely still cop regardless.

COPPED.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope the control schemes are the same as MW2 tho, cause if it is then it's a WRAP.
pimp.gif

COPPED.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I hope the control schemes are the same as MW2 tho, cause if it is then it's a WRAP.
pimp.gif

Copped. But I hope they take off custom killstreaks because that's what ruined MW2 for me
smh.gif
.. it was too easy

Copped. But I hope they take off custom killstreaks because that's what ruined MW2 for me
smh.gif
.. it was too easy

I was pumped for this game... until I read this.

And before anyone says it was denied already, this just popped up again yesterday/this morning.

[h1]Black Ops premium rumours resurface[/h1]
8:07 am Wednesday 11 August, 2010

by James Cullinane

According to industry news publication MCV, Activision is working on a premium subscription model for the online component of Treyarch’s Call of Duty: Black Ops and will announce their plans on September 1st when the company unveils the game’s multiplayer.

The news comes in spite of insistences to the opposite by both Treyarch’s Josh Olin and Infinity Ward’s Rob Bowling.

“Despite the scepticism Pachter’s report was greeted with by many MCV readers, MCV has been lead to believe that Activision IS preparing to announce a premium multiplayer component for Call of Duty: Black Ops, and that the announcement could be made by next month,

And before anyone says it was denied already, this just popped up again yesterday/this morning.

by James Cullinane

According to industry news publication MCV, Activision is working on a premium subscription model for the online component of Treyarch’s Call of Duty: Black Ops and will announce their plans on September 1st when the company unveils the game’s multiplayer.

The news comes in spite of insistences to the opposite by both Treyarch’s Josh Olin and Infinity Ward’s Rob Bowling.

“Despite the scepticism Pachter’s report was greeted with by many MCV readers, MCV has been lead to believe that Activision IS preparing to announce a premium multiplayer component for Call of Duty: Black Ops, and that the announcement could be made by next month,

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by 430AM

COPPED.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Why would it be different?
eyes.gif
they might change the whole control scheme because people complaining about drop shotters, and also if you see the video

one of the players actually runs jumps and lands prone.

Originally Posted by quiickz

Originally Posted by 430AM

COPPED.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Why would it be different?
eyes.gif
they might change the whole control scheme because people complaining about drop shotters, and also if you see the video

one of the players actually runs jumps and lands prone.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

by James Cullinane

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

by James Cullinane

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Well...if that +*%% is true, looks like it's one and done (w/ MW2) for me as far as COD games.
Seriously. We're spending 60+ on the game.. and for the 360 folks we already have to pay to play online..now they're charging us to play the game we just spent 60 bucks on
smh.gif
Damn.

Back
Top Bottom