Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

Anyone else part of the wreck they called Diamond Wars? We ended up taking the victory, but man that was a mess. What clan are you guys part of??
ive never been about that clan life. i lmfao when i found out they play randoms and earn points towards wins
laugh.gif

If i remember correctly, didn't they announce a long time ago that you had to pay for that service? Stat tracking and what not. Guess that never panned out well.

If anyone is still playing lol

They're bringing an actual reskin of Dome which is funny because Strikezone had almost the same layout

has anybody actually played on freefall online? I have never played

Close quarters. SMG dominated map. Alot of dudes been running smokes makes the map a pain in the *** to play. Since its already dark and rainy. Easy spawn trap in Dom tho on both sides of the map. Spawns on the map are trash

Last edited:
People actually play this game> it sucks! black ops 2 still got 150kplayers strong

I regret buying the season pass for this game.

That being said

The second DLC pack actually looks kinda cool :lol:

Hey y'all just traded battlefield 4 for cod ghosts on the ps4 and man the difference is by leaps and miles
That cod is by far the better shooter...cod runs smooth with easier online gameplay and buttons ..
Other words f battlefield sorry for even crossing over haha

That being said

Haha I kinda felt the same way except that I always buy the Hardened or prestige editions so the Season Pass is included.

With that said I had taken an extended break from any gaming but jumped back in the mix with Titanfall. I was a bit over it and needed a change so popped ghosts in.

Man seeing all those 10th prestiges :lol: plus clan wars started so try hards were in numbers. Took me a few games to get the feel again. I didn't know my classes anymore. tried that new Ripper gun it's pretty dope. Takes a minute to get used to the kick. Going back to COD form TitanFall threw me off as I tried to wall run and double jump :rofl:

I really wish they would add the new maps to regular playlists instead of keeping them hoarded in their own playlist. I hope they've fixed the frame rate issue the new maps had. Hopefully the next DLC doesn't have these issues.

Seeing as all my "friends" sold Ghosts I'm back to playing solo again. if anyone ever wants to party up and play to kill time hit me on the Xbox One invite gamertag - djxlunchbox

BTW community manager Tina Palacios :smokin

View media item 869731

Haha I kinda felt the same way except that I always buy the Hardened or prestige editions so the Season Pass is included.

With that said I had taken an extended break from any gaming but jumped back in the mix with Titanfall. I was a bit over it and needed a change so popped ghosts in.

Man seeing all those 10th prestiges :lol: plus clan wars started so try hards were in numbers. Took me a few games to get the feel again. I didn't know my classes anymore. tried that new Ripper gun it's pretty dope. Takes a minute to get used to the kick. Going back to COD form TitanFall threw me off as I tried to wall run and double jump :rofl:

I really wish they would add the new maps to regular playlists instead of keeping them hoarded in their own playlist. I hope they've fixed the frame rate issue the new maps had. Hopefully the next DLC doesn't have these issues.

Seeing as all my "friends" sold Ghosts I'm back to playing solo again. if anyone ever wants to party up and play to kill time hit me on the Xbox One invite gamertag - djxlunchbox

BTW community manager Tina Palacios :smokin

View media item 869731

:lol: tina coo... would wood

imma add u on xbl

People actually play this game> it sucks! black ops 2 still got 150kplayers strong

Your that kid that claimed you got a free xbox one from the Taco Bell contest for PS4s right? Yea

That being said

Only thing season pass has been good for so far has been the ripper, the first dlc maps aren't very good.

Your that kid that claimed you got a free xbox one from the Taco Bell contest for PS4s right? Yea
Only thing season pass has been good for so far has been the ripper, the first dlc maps aren't very good.
 Yea i did win it, I still got it, i also have my xbox 360 but like using it for a boat anchor

Last edited:
How many people are online at once now days with ghost? Ops 2 still about 130k strong

Yea i did win it, I still got it, i also have my xbox 360 but like using it for a boat anchor

Even though you claimed you sold it in the xbox one thread. Taco Bell gave out PS4s.
Stop lying on the internet to people you don't know, it's an indication of other issues you need to get help for.

Who added me recently on XBL? I think I just added you as a friend.

New trailer for next DLC Devastation available on 4/3

4 new maps, new extinction chapter, Ripper gun DLC and new field order. You'll see it at the end I won't spoil it :smokin

I used to be in the niketalk clan but left.

no offense but most nt players are straight booty but yall know how to win.

I remember back during the black ops days I used to run with December and the rest of the gang :smokin

Now no one plays cod.

I run domination and the dlcs every now and then.

2.4 k/d :smokin:smokin:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom