Call of Duty: Ghost | OT | Xmas Gun Camo LIVE for X360, ONE and PC, PS4/3 on 12/18

Worst cod ever. By far, you would think that I was intentionally trying to crash the franchise.

^^^^lol oh man I thought it was just me and my buddy who used to say the curving bullets thing

Curving bullets only occur in 2 places in the known universe: Call of Duty video games and the movie with Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman

I used to be hotheaded when I was younger, but I trained myself over many years to react to things calmly. COD throws all that hard work out the window; it results in me cussing at the top of my lungs and throwing controllers, disks, etc. and going to bed mad at the world.

If I just sucked, I could've accepted it. I mean, I suck horribly at Madden, but I still have fun running stupid @#$ plays just to mess around with my friends (like not letting them kick their extra point attempt by going offsides 20x in a row :lol:) . But the curving bullets killing me when I turn a corner, spawning me 2 feet in front of a camper or out in the open for a sniper to pick me off instantly, spawning me right under a attack helicopter/harrier/missile, etc. is just too much for me to handle :lol:

that's why after BO2 I decided to give up on this franchise forever

Last edited:
damn homie, you've got some issues.  Never has a game gotten me to that point.  I mean i get frustrated losing in FIFA, but cursing at the top of my lungs, throwing controllers/discs, going to sleep angry at the world?  That **** is for kids.

I used to be hotheaded when I was younger, but I trained myself over many years to react to things calmly. COD throws all that hard work out the window; it results in me cussing at the top of my lungs and throwing controllers, disks, etc. and going to bed mad at the world.

If I just sucked, I could've accepted it. I mean, I suck horribly at Madden, but I still have fun running stupid @#$ plays just to mess around with my friends (like not letting them kick their extra point attempt by going offsides 20x in a row :lol:) . But the curving bullets killing me when I turn a corner, spawning me 2 feet in front of a camper or out in the open for a sniper to pick me off instantly, spawning me right under a attack helicopter/harrier/missile, etc. is just too much for me to handle :lol:

that's why after BO2 I decided to give up on this franchise forever

I was the same way in street fighter. Honestly just learn not to give it any emotions. You'll be better off. If you die or something just shrug it off. You'll get better too

The one thing that gets me ABSOLUTELY heated in this game is when they ******g re spawn me on a god damn IED or close to one as to where ill spawn take my 2 steps and BOOM, i get blown up. No lie its happened to me at least 20+ times already. 

Ive broken plenty of controllers and headsets throughout my life on Xbox cause of the ridiculous **** that happens in all the games. Every game has there Cheese. 

One game that gets me heated the most are NHL an there cheesy *** ******g Goals, man i dont even want to get started. At all times im ready to video tape my games and Send them over to EA. 

I'm hoping for a spawn system to be implemented similar to black ops 2.

They had it down pretty well.

all these complaints Im seeing are ridiculous and sound like the same **** thats been going on for years with this franchise

come to the battlefield side fellas Im telling you, yall wont regret it

all these complaints Im seeing are ridiculous and sound like the same **** thats been going on for years with this franchise

come to the battlefield side fellas Im telling you, yall wont regret it
I like battlefield, I really do, but I hate the fact that it's nearly impossible to shoot down planes (bf3), and being on teams with 10 ewoks.
Also, the difficulty in getting a party together.
BC2 was my favorite

Back
Top Bottom