Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition (Unpackaging Video) $149.99

Originally Posted by r0yalty

I'm def. coppin' so I can watch the old lady across the street take a bath
devil.gif

Dude they're Night Vision.. Not X-Ray vision..haha and she would have to showering in the dark anyways.. I want to cop the prestige but i dont thinkthey'll even work good... prolly just a flash light on the front..haha i've tried some real military/police NVGs that cost 1300 so these wont evencompare..

i dont think i want it now after looking at the price for night vision goggles those are gonna be some $70 toy goggles.

[h1]Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition Comes With PrestigePrice[/h1]InfinityWard's Robert Bowling revealed the contents ofCall of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's"Hardened" and "Prestige" editions of the game last night. The top tier version comes with working night vision goggles and, as expected, afirst class price.
To get the super ultra deluxe limited version, which includes an art book, limited Steelbook case and a token to download the original Call of Duty, plus theaforementioned goggles, expect to pay $149 USD. That's the suggested retail price of the "Prestige" edition, almost twice that of the $79"Hardened" edition.

Infinity Ward also confirmed via its Twitter account that the Xbox Live Arcade and PlayStation Network versions of the original Call of Duty will havemultiplayer support.

With Guitar Hero 5, DJ Hero, Tony Hawk's Ride and now Modern Warfare 2 all sporting $100-plus pricing options,we're guessing that Activision will have some serious, if heavily padded, fourth quarter revenue to boast about come 2010. How well all these giant boxeswill sit with retail, however, is another matter.
http://kotaku.com/5314678/modern-warfare-2-prestige-edition-comes-with-prestige-price

Yo dawg, I hope I could use my night vision goggles while I'm using night vision goggles in Modern Warfare 2.

Those NVG's would be cool if you wanted to do some stealth ninja type $%%%
but I think it would bore me pretty quick. I bet this will cost an arm and a leg

The quality on these are going to be so bad. I would really appreciate if someone were to get a hold of these before the release so we can know how well theywork

this crap better not be a gamestop exclusive. the employees half the time buy out all the major collector editions
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom