Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

gotta sit at work for another 7.5 hours with this damn game staring at me

the torture@!!!!!!!!!

any chance gamestop or other retailers will restock on the hardened edition? im not gonna pay $120+ for it
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

any chance gamestop or other retailers will restock on the hardened edition? im not gonna pay $120+ for it
30t6p3b.gif
I'm not sure, I read that they aren't going to release any extra copies, thats why the resell value is so high.
I'd just try to check all retail stores, you might get lucky and find one somewhere.

30t6p3b.gif

its just a matter of time, these special editions always get over made

SCAR / ACR were my go-to weapons in MW2. fall camo FTW.

i probably wont scoop till this weeknd, but ill be playing tonight with the homies. yall slimes hit me on twitter.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

30t6p3b.gif

its just a matter of time, these special editions always get over made
we can only hope

30t6p3b.gif

try target...walked in at 8am with no line and walked right out.  they only had two for each system though...hope this helps

4 more hours for me 
tired.gif
  .. NT regulars send me an invite so i can my KD straight 
laugh.gif

yo ADD ME: "Distinct101" I play any mode but I do heart HC SD. Teamwork is my primary objective. 

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

30t6p3b.gif

try target...walked in at 8am with no line and walked right out.  they only had two for each system though...hope this helps
good looks, ill try target out

line last night was too much so i picked up my little brothers copy this morning. He was doing pretty good i was horrible at first but started to get the hang of it once i learned the maps a little bit and slowed down my gameplay. used to running miles before seeing a person in battlefield but my best game was 21-5. My copy should be there by time i get home from work so ill be on tonight

it is way better than black ops, its better than the BF3 beta, i'm not sure if i like it more than mw2, i do not like the movement, i do not like the slow burst on the m16, i do not like a lot of the maps, i do not like the similarities with the maps from other games, even some maps look like black ops games, i do not like that the acog scope is foggy while on rainy/snowy maps, kill confirmed is a dumb game type, the m4 is underpowered, the ump is over powered, i'm not sure what gun i like the most, i'm just using them all, again, the "lock on" launchers don't work right, why the hell is there no host migration?, 80 levels? no way i'm prestiging, to anyone that has them DON'T USE PRESTIGE TOKENS ON THINGS WITH CALL SIGNS AND EMBLEMS, YOU ONLY GET ONE ITS POINTLESS, the double xp advantage is pretty cool, i wish i would of known that stuff was going for triple the money on ebay seeing as the double xp (from mountain dew/doritos) is US exclusive overall yes this is a lot complaining from myself but dang i still like playing this game a lot

Back
Top Bottom