Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

I liked the maps because I really don't even care about killstreaks, I started to use counter UAV more and sam turret to counter a lot of the stuff people had.

I'm still mad I lost 3 matches, but 33 out of 36 wins aiin't bad to start I guess.

The larger maps suck, the smaller maps are where the clowns get exposed.
pimp.gif

PS3 SN: Thumper-Maverick

Went to toys r us and waited in line for ike 10 mins. Got the poster, game, Jeep toy in a box, $15 gift card, but missed the t-shirt.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

PS3 SN: Thumper-Maverick

Went to toys r us and waited in line for ike 10 mins. Got the poster, game, Jeep toy in a box, $15 gift card, but missed the t-shirt.
indifferent.gif

We should start a TDM party. Anyone on?

Why is all of NT playing TDM? No love for kill confirmed or dom?

Anyways,whats everyone's K/D lookin like?

Mine is currently around 2.7. I still have my bad games, though.

Mines is around 1.35. WL is horrible since I play with randoms 8/10

The AK is strong as %!*% on here

Lot of mixed reviews but i will have my copy by thurs. Im still on the look out for a Hardened edition for retail though
nerd.gif

yeah i really need to stop buying cod's its the same stuff different game.........tired of this game already

When I get my copy next week, I am making it a point to play as strategic as possible. I want a positive K/D ratio for once 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jdizzle75

This game with Turtle Beach X12s is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You sure amigo?Turtle beaches makes the famas sound
sick.gif
Black ops sound effects sound like crap on turtle beaches

Henz, my bad for not jumping in those games. I've had a squad of 6-9 since 1230 last night until about 30 minutes ago. I gotta run with you, Keef, and December here soon.
Game is great when you have a connection, unbearable when you dont. It was a mess last night, but I dont know if they did server work or something.... it really improved. 

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

Why is all of NT playing TDM? No love for kill confirmed or dom?

Anyways,whats everyone's K/D lookin like?

Mine is currently around 2.7. I still have my bad games, though.
pimp.gif

and i agree the ac130 sucks in this game because of all the buildings, i still haven't found the best setup for killstreaks 

Game is good but I dont know why they made the maps so small but still have an OD amount of windows and *@@% to camp in..

Lockdown is
sick.gif

official NT game tag is....

NT?

dats waddup...

add ya boy, fambs... i'm gettin DOWN tomorrow in between classes...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gt: Ricky Simon

48 W 3 L in TD so far, 2.3 KD just dove right in runnin' rampant
laugh.gif

Love the support kill streaks, counter UAV is always key.

I love that this is more gun V gun like Black Ops.

Back
Top Bottom