Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

yeah i really need to stop buying cod's its the same stuff different game.........tired of this game already
that's why I'm hesitant to pick this one up. 

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Can anyone help me out? What set up is best? I'm in level 4.

Heres what I use:
Scar L with silencer

Sleight of Hand

Quick Draw

Sit rep 

You need to get a couple levels up but this set up is what i rock with until i unlock some new stuff.

But honestly, it's all about your play style and what you're comfortable with.

I agree with the ac130 being buns in this game. Right now my killstreaks are predator missle, that ah chopper thing (think it's an 8 or 9 killstreak), and pave low instead of ac130.

That ah chopper killstreak goes IN. It really fits my playstyle since I'm run and gun and that chopper just follows you around the map and picks people off in its view. I'm usually always all up in the enemies spot so it helps a lot.

I'm running like a 2.7 k/d right now.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

I agree with the ac130 being buns in this game. Right now my killstreaks are predator missle, that ah chopper thing (think it's an 8 or 9 killstreak), and pave low instead of ac130.

That ah chopper killstreak goes IN. It really fits my playstyle since I'm run and gun and that chopper just follows you around the map and picks people off in its view. I'm usually always all up in the enemies spot so it helps a lot.

I'm running like a 2.7 k/d right now.
this 
pimp.gif

imma try that setup with the pavelow  

cant wait till i unlock the acr, i picked it up and was doing work

Dont know if I like the game yet, but so far I feel like playin BF3 has spoiled me a bit in terms of expecting a realistic 1st person shooter in MW3.

Cant run+reload at the same time, non-destructible world, movements and moving are too brisk, extremely small maps with barely any open areas just a whole buncha small corridors put together, etc.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ me and henzo making it rain fake packs and people picking them up

pimp.gif
... I have given up all hope for humanity tho, dudes KEEP trying to pick them up.. Double & triple kills with the %*%+ too
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I just realized shooting down air support counts towards kill streaks. So theoretically, you could shoot down 2 UAVS and with hardline you would need 2 kills to get a predator missile.

Fed up with ELITE not working.
Can't even log in on the website. Smh.

But I am loving this game so far. 1.85 K/D ratio. Level 55. Yeah, I'm a loser. Lol.

if youve never played any of these games, is it really hard to just buy it and play it? I dont really game, but the graphics on this game look incredible.

Back
Top Bottom