Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

One thing I agree with, tho, is that the perks are more or less useful by what type of player you are. Recon and hardline are both useless to me....especially since I like hardcore.

for the record, i run sleight of hand, assassin, and marksman pro. recon doesn't really do much IMO, if the chopper is out, i just stay inside .

when playing team defender, i run sleight of hand, overkill, and stalker.

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

You're not reading. I've seen you play.

Linds, why in the %$!@ would thermal show assasins? Unless you mean it should be an ability of blind eye instead.

Maybe they shoulda broke some assassin ability into blind eye....

I'm not setting up no private nothing.....

I really don't give a %$!@ if you all listen to me or not.

Y'all can keep running bum @** private matches

While the good nters run 75-12 games every night.....

Cheers.

That is what we were trying to see who was "good" and who is a bum cause a high kd could mean u the dude that sits in the bush and average 8 kills a game. Not saying you just saying what it is

mad assassin is not ninja.... mad i'm at 519 kills with my striker and no gold but eh
smile.gif

i wish sorta this hit detection %!*. gets patched, me getting 3 hit markers with a striker close range is batty man stuff.

love kill and confirm. HATE WHEN YOUR TEAM MATES RUN PASS YOUR DOG TAGS. AND YOUR KILLS GET DENIED.

Other then that love it.

Started playing online today and as expected I suck. Best game was like 12-9, have a K-D ratio of like .600
30t6p3b.gif
Graphics look really nice though, will take a while to get to know these maps.

Originally Posted by RyanNYC

mad assassin is not ninja.... mad i'm at 519 kills with my striker and no gold but eh
smile.gif

i wish sorta this hit detection %!*. gets patched, me getting 3 hit markers with a striker close range is batty man stuff.

love kill and confirm. HATE WHEN YOUR TEAM MATES RUN PASS YOUR DOG TAGS. AND YOUR KILLS GET DENIED.

Other then that love it.

I shot a guy with the striker got a hit marker he turned and stabbed me.
indifferent.gif

This game is turrible. There is no balance. Assassin is such an overpowered perk, and without Stopping Power to take some people away from it there is no reason not to pick it. Makes UAVs, Counter UAVs, Advanced UAVs, heartbeat sensors all pointless. Does nothing but encourage camping. MW2 > this trash by a mile.

Originally Posted by MECKS

for the record, i run sleight of hand, assassin, and marksman pro. recon doesn't really do much IMO, if the chopper is out, i just stay inside .

when playing team defender, i run sleight of hand, overkill, and stalker.

YOU DONT USE THE EXTRA COOL PERK, RECON?

WOW

I WONDER HOW YOU GET KILLS AT ALL MAN

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

You're not reading. I've seen you play.

Linds, why in the %$!@ would thermal show assasins? Unless you mean it should be an ability of blind eye instead.

Maybe they shoulda broke some assassin ability into blind eye....

I'm not setting up no private nothing.....

I really don't give a %$!@ if you all listen to me or not.

Y'all can keep running bum @** private matches

While the good nters run 75-12 games every night.....

Cheers.

That is what we were trying to see who was "good" and who is a bum cause a high kd could mean u the dude that sits in the bush and average 8 kills a game. Not saying you just saying what it is

nah, yall can find someone else to play with.

roll.gif

i'll stick with running with the god-NTers....

i can see who is good by playing with them.....what are you talking about? LMAO

poot
falcon
keef
realmadrid
rafool
mez
cuzzo +%+*
linds

off the top of my head, these are the good NT players. ( cant remember like 3 GTs)

then there are a number of average players....(the rest of you guys i didnt name but play with)

then there are you dudes in this post nobody has ever seen play (except in bum $%$ private matches you start because nobody invites you to %+*%)

as far as camping is concerned, think what you like, man....

anyway

i was playing hardcore last night after running a couple games with NTers (which is nonstop running)

so im playing HC TDM with my boys, who hate HC, and im literally clearing 5 and 6-man areas, dolo, one clip LMAO

that g36 is such a monster....i like using all the underrated %+*%.....

marksman, g36, EMP grenades, portable radar (only for the title LMAO) etc.

i wish i knew how to post videos, i got a couple hardcore matches that are
pimp.gif

i played this clan TMNT....they were 5 deep with 1 extra....some other clan joined the lobby, and i got placed with them

they're all "i have the right flank, do you have your position?" "moving into position"

i was just running my usual path across fallen

i ended up going 26-3.....the TMNT clan left.....the other clan asked if i wanted to join

roll.gif

im mad both the games im talking about ended up broken into two different video clips, tho...

how do you post videos? like where is the site to grab your vids?

so its only 30 seconds and you gotta log into elite? that *%+! is blocked at work

(._. )

yeah 30 seconds for free elite, 60 seconds for paid elite 
theres some hardened editions up on amazon for those who were looking

Originally Posted by notaclevaname

this dude just went 45-0 with the underground glitch on outpost. died by a nuke 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Whats this about tho really. I got caught in a match when the guy was beneath the floor and the only thing I could think of was how is this even fun or cool. You are hiding like a lil' beeyotch the entire game and shooting at people above you that can't see you 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DREdwards

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Anyone still have their codes from the doritos bags? You can reuse them for other gamertags!!

really? thanks, gonna have to try that
Yeah I just got done trying it for my friends gamertag. If you have any would you mind sending them? I could send you mine too

Back
Top Bottom