Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

about to run some Modern Warfare 2

laugh.gif

Mw2>Mw3. Maps in Mw2 were much much better than mw3.

I would play MW1 if it weren't for all the glitched matches
laugh.gif

I'll try my luck afterwards though.

i was playing mw1 just 2 weeks ago for a week straight and got into a glitched game once or twice and it was one where you jump super high and the person who gets the first kill got a crap load of xp
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hoy Its Lindsay

Anybody remember the MW2 days when

there was that NT Vs. ISS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All i remember is that NT Fam PUNISHED the ISS fam
roll.gif
I remember I played once for MW1 (for ISS).

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Originally Posted by Liban906

Originally Posted by poorniko

codes from doritos bags do not work twice, you just stole from some poor guy 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

by the way, is the elite website working for anyone? i keep getting that throttled error. im so glad i didnt spend money on this garbage service 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have only been able to get in one time. Rest of the time ive been getting the throttled error

it works for me going to the website, somethings don't work yet tho, they gave a extra month and extended founded status to the end of the month

everytime i get COD MOD i feel like the previous games levels were so much better.

when i got MOD 2 i though MOD 1 levels were so much better

when i got MOD 3 i thought 2 were so much better

i still think 1 had some of the best levels though imo
EDIT: GT-    JKomo

Got the game yesterday, but I didn't get a chance to play...

Did play 1 game this morning before I went tnto work real quick to see how it was... I did pretty good for beginner.

I'll hopefully have some time to play tonight once I get out of work.

What was cool though was on my very first game this morning I went from nothing as a level 1 to when the game was done level 5
smile.gif
I was happy as hell lol...

Still hoping Halo 4 brings the back Halo from it's slump though.

GT: Never Had Much

Probably had the most enjoyable time playing Call of Duty last night, got put into a group of these Guido cousins and just listening to them was hilarious. Italians really do hate black people.

So I found out last night that the codes on the back of the bags of Doritos work TWO times. Worked for my gamertag and my friends gamertag. After that it will not work. Mountain Dew codes only work once. Went to Target last night and mugged all the Doritos bags for about 14 hours of Double XP

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by pootaing

Almost got my first loss last night...against some glitchers
30t6p3b.gif

Whats your record and who do you run with? A full squad every game?
77-0? something like that...im usually just invited into falcon's parties

Few more things I notice

- The spawns in this game are just terrible, I cant even stand it. Whenever you get a kill, they tend to spawn that same person close to you.
- The knifing in this game sucks.
- I hate how you have to be level 40 in order to unlock scvanger(correct me if i'm wrong) The previous cod's had it already that way you didn't really have to rely on someone elses gun. Plus they don't even let you get grenades back which sucks.
- They made the M4 weak as hell. The Type 95 is a bit over powered.
- I some what prefer the Support package rather then the Assault because at least your killstreaks keep going rather then stopping.
- No one or rarely really shoots down air support.
- And the one thing I hate the most about this game, joining a game and your already losing...
/Vent

GT: dunksrnice
K/D 1.66
W/L: 3.60

LMAO shoulda ran with falcon, poot and me instead of them bums man  

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by pootaing

Almost got my first loss last night...against some glitchers
30t6p3b.gif

Whats your record and who do you run with? A full squad every game?

only cause %#@%$%% carolina kept running out at them LMAO i was laying down trynna avoid conflict for those last 30 seconds LMAO

Call of Duty: MW3 Breaks 5 Day Record

$775 million in less than a week
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has annihilated its own five-day entertaintment record, taking more than $775 million worldwide.

It eclipsed the measly 650 million taken by its predecessor, Black Ops, and Modern Warfare 2, which grossed a pathetic $550 million.

Some more interesting stats: MW3 has set a new Xbox Live record for concurrent players, with 3.3. million unique players on one day. And by the end of its first day, 7 million hours of MW3 had been logged. 

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 has become the first entertainment property - movie, book, or game - to set a new five-day launch record for three consecutive years.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1212752p1.html

Cray. 

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Originally Posted by henz0

Seen a _ hiding in between the bikes on the bike rack on Bootleg
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Nothing will ever top the person camping in the potted plant on the Mall map... In a tree, in a pot..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
He wasn't even ashamed...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
�@ pootaing... You know this vid must get posted in every COD related thread
nerd.gif
I hear a tac insertion too.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Few more things I notice

- The spawns in this game are just terrible, I cant even stand it. Whenever you get a kill, they tend to spawn that same person close to you.
- The knifing in this game sucks.
- I hate how you have to be level 40 in order to unlock scvanger(correct me if i'm wrong) The previous cod's had it already that way you didn't really have to rely on someone elses gun. Plus they don't even let you get grenades back which sucks.
- They made the M4 weak as hell. The Type 95 is a bit over powered.
- I some what prefer the Support package rather then the Assault because at least your killstreaks keep going rather then stopping.
- No one or rarely really shoots down air support.
- And the one thing I hate the most about this game, joining a game and your already losing...
/Vent

GT: dunksrnice
K/D 1.66
W/L: 3.60
I got you with a friend request fam.

Back
Top Bottom