Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

I havent played in so long i actually considered going to get battlefield is anyone gonna be on tonight would be nice to get a little team together

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

Originally Posted by xtianp

haha...some guys just sent me an invite. my bad, running games with a full party of friends.

Your GT is Xtian right? I sent you a F/R a while ago 
roll.gif

And I think I just played with Mez.
nah I have not played the game in weeks
laugh.gif

Maybe once over the weekend, but meh #donotwant
Nvm, it was dude named MEXRFW

I'm about to hop on...

GT:Never Had Much

Whoever wants to play we can try that token glitch thing I've been wanting to try and full up on all types of weapons and double xp, but I always play alone online... que forever alone guy.

Originally Posted by OkayKK

I'm on most of the week playing with a few nters. Its best when we run with a majority of clan members because we always end up dominating every game non stop. Add me if you want to play: Push That Tush.

I always play online with:

J Killionaire
adryeee
Diplomatic Man
tortugajuice809

Members I miss playing with who have been mia....
tired.gif

DaSignOfHell
CxJ 616
X Doc Holiday
you got a mic yet?

I'm on most of the week playing with a few nters. Its best when we run with a majority of clan members because we always end up dominating every game non stop. Add me if you want to play: Push That Tush.

J Killionaire
adryeee
Diplomatic Man
tortugajuice809

tired.gif

DaSignOfHell
CxJ 616
X Doc Holiday
My mannnn, this is tortugajuice 
nerd.gif

HC Domination is SO TUFF

It's so easy to pick up a lot of kills and still play for the objective...love it.

jonathan0389 wrote:
Nice game of kill confirmed i had earlier.

Man, I got you on my friendslist but we have never ran a game together. Send me an invite asap! I see you puttin' up those #'s.

Originally Posted by its Labrev

jonathan0389 wrote:
Nice game of kill confirmed i had earlier.
Man, I got you on my friendslist but we have never ran a game together. Send me an invite asap! I see you puttin' up those #'s.

Yeah i know, i always see you online, but cos im from england i lag like hell but we can give it a go.

Originally Posted by Junrock21

best army game ever
This guy is starting to get on my nerves.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Son is just posting nonsense like this just to get his post count up.
Anyways, I stopped playing for about two weeks and now I'm starting to play it again. I can't wait for the new maps. I usually run with a couple of NT'ers I know personally and J Killionaire.

How you gonna try and spawn trap in Domination, get mad, and then call me a camper when I don't go for it?

Pathetic.

Originally Posted by dominikid

J Killionaire
adryeee
Diplomatic Man
tortugajuice809

tired.gif

DaSignOfHell
CxJ 616
X Doc Holiday
My mannnn, this is tortugajuice 
nerd.gif
Bruh, I been on BF3 lately.
laugh.gif
I ran MW3 the past couple of nights. I'll hit y'all up if yall are online. 

Originally Posted by PLVN

How you gonna try and spawn trap in Domination, get mad, and then call me a camper when I don't go for it?

Pathetic.
i was running HC search and destroy last night, i didnt make it to try HC dom....

id be down to run hardcore with you tho

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

lets get the full partys back on popping

paid elite users get the dlc the 26th

invite me if you'll be on later tonight

If anyone is gonna be on tonight on the late night send me an invite gt is in the sig lets try to get a full party

Back
Top Bottom