Call of Duty: MW3 -Official Xbox360 Thread-Out Now!- Got 99 Problems but Sales Ain't One..

If you guys are looking for another player i know im practically a nobody on this board but i've got a 2.20 kd so dont be afraid to swing an invite. GT : ChrisTheChef

played domination with a few of ya yesterday, i didnt have my mic but we did work

gt:B00Gi3 D0WN

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Had fun running with a few of you guys last night. x DoC Holiday is a beast
laugh.gif

If anyone starts a TDM party tonight, shoot me a invite.

GT: xMastamiind
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Sent you invites before

B00Gi3 D0WN, had the best dom game of my life, sorry I dipped, had to catch the rest of the Mavs Game.

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

Had fun running with a few of you guys last night. x DoC Holiday is a beast
laugh.gif

If anyone starts a TDM party tonight, shoot me a invite.

GT: xMastamiind
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Sent you invites before

B00Gi3 D0WN, had the best dom game of my life, sorry I dipped, had to catch the rest of the Mavs Game.
word man u went in on Dome, son had like 80 kills 
pimp.gif

I don't think i have ever joined a NT party to play this but im on it pretty much everyday (mostly late night sessions).

I mainly play Team Defender though, ranked 10 on the weekly leaderboards right now
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Feel free to add me for a session GT: Bee GoT GaMe 23

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

played domination with a few of ya yesterday, i didnt have my mic but we did work

I always wanted to play with you but you were never on when I was. Then u deleted me... LOL

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

damn i sucked yesterday lol was buzzed off that bud light platinum
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's all good fam. We still put in work. I can't believe we had to change our NT clan tags to get people to stay in the lobby
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Marvin Hagler

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

I always wanted to play with you but you were never on when I was. Then u deleted me... LOL
laugh.gif
 my fault man i didnt recognize the gt since i never played with u, ill add u next time im on again

I was on with a few dudes late night than my cat unplugged my router. lol (GT: Diplomatic Man) We had to change our clantag to get a game started.

^I haven't been on in a while. Played one game I think with you a few days ago and then everybody left...

MANNNNN I just got a MOAB on Bakaara and STILL lost.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Went 37-1 running and gunning with the MP7. This is why I like playing with NT dudes. Don't have to worry about garbage %$% teammates.

MANNNNN I just got a MOAB on Bakaara and STILL lost.
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Went 37-1 running and gunning with the MP7. This is why I like playing with NT dudes. Don't have to worry about garbage %$% teammates.
Just hope JoseJuanKillionaire isn't buzzin'....
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom