Call of Duty video game series.

As far as campaign goes it's Call of Duty 2... Some you guys act like the series started at CoD 4: MW
eyes.gif

But CoD 4 had the best multiplayer in the series.

Overall Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the best out of the series.

MW2 sucks because it tries to appeal to more people with Akimbo and death streaks.
tired.gif

There is to much happening in the game. In MW1 there weren't like 40 things in the air. Also the maps suck in MW2.

thermal scope and commando is soooo dumb
mad.gif
mad.gif

I thought I was playing halo once when this guy jumps then goes prone misses every shot with a sniper and just runs towards me and knifes me from 5-10 feet away...yeah I'm mad 
mad.gif

laugh.gif

I prefer the maps and gameplay of World at War but the weapons on MW2 are on point.

I sooooooo miss Dome and the MP40.

cod3 is by far the best to me.
Motorcycles, Tanks, Jeeps online, great maps.
You could team up with friends, get on a jeep one drives, one has a machine gun on the pass. and one on the back with the machine gun.
Motorcycles made capture the flag so much better, you couldn't drive, but you team up with someone
pimp.gif
Hopefully the next call of duty game will be set in Vietnam, and they could include something similar.

I don't get what MW2 brought that CoD4 didn't. For two years of developing, it wasn't the GOAT game like some people want to believe.

CoD4 in 2007>>>>>>>>>MW2 in 2009.

WaW is cool too lol.

the only thing i hate on mw2 is commando, and certain %!+@ about marathon/light weight like running through claymores and moving faster than me shooting.....other than that i love it...havent been running into care package glitchers any more either

Originally Posted by nickthesneakerkid

i actually love cod2. it was my first game on the 360 and i played it like crazy. wish it was available on the ps3.

Dang finally answered my question about the ps3
frown.gif
. Used to hit this up like crazy whenever i went to my boys house.

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

I don't get what MW2 brought that CoD4 didn't. For two years of developing, it wasn't the GOAT game like some people want to believe.

CoD4 in 2007>>>>>>>>>MW2 in 2009.

WaW is cool too lol.
It's like WaW gets no love. I ain't gonna lie I hit this up the most but COD4 is the best. I haven't played in a while so i might have to switch it up.

Cod4>MW2>COD2>WAW>COD3 COD4 was the %$%@. MW2 feels too casual. The ones made by treyarch were horrific. I could dominate in WAW with my eyes closed. Mulitplayer was horrible. Nazi zombies was the only reason I played.

Modern Warfare...  Either 1 MW1 or MW2 you can't go wrong either way.  Personally I think MW1 is overall better but then again I haven't even started my campaign yet for MW2.  MW2 has way more you can do and a lot more game modes online so I play it more and I played MW1 WAY TOO MUCH so Im on MW2 now...  But Man I Miss My G3 :-(

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Rainbow Six >

Not noob friendly

truer words have never been spoken.
I love modern warfare, but Rainbow 6 Vegas and Vegas 2 are my favorite shooters ever. its not n00b friendly whatsoever. and thats what i love about it. you are either good or not.

but lets leave RB6 out of this
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom