Called 911

In my 25 years of living I called 911 for the first time this last week. Was driving home at about 1a.m, this guy was waltzing down the street with a gun. I got a pretty good look at him and the gun (his gun was on the side closest to the street). Called 911, they asked for description of the dude (he's hispanic, if it matters) and said they might ask me questions later.

When have you called 911 NT?

New years 03, I saw a brush fire in the woods while heading home.

November '11, my aunt said she was having trouble breathing. It was od creepy seeing her struggle while performing the breathing tests instructed by the dispatch operator.

When I was like 7 or 8. My cousin dared me. Then they called back and our parents ripped us.

I was like 10, great grandma said someone was walking around outside at like 2am.

Turns out she had Alzheimer's.

Probably two years ago called 911 cuz my pops was having heart problems. Was effing shock to see him that way

when i got shot down and the bullet was in my heart, it pierced through my soul , felt my body getting cold. The alleged assailaint was five foot one and she shot me through my soul.

when i got shot down and the bullet was in my heart, it pierced through my soul , felt my body getting cold. The alleged assailaint was five foot one and she shot me through my soul.

Ummmm what?!?!? I'm gonna call the cops on yo crazy a** lol
Kidding

I called one time I got home drunk and some guy was like give me your car keys. I pulled out my phone, dialed 911, put it on speaker, and dude shook!!! No damns were given :frown:

Ummmm what?!?!? I'm gonna call the cops on yo crazy a** lol
Kidding

I called one time I got home drunk and some guy was like give me your car keys. I pulled out my phone, dialed 911, put it on speaker, and dude shook!!! No damns were given :frown:

you just confirmed your location

i saw something i shoulda called 911 for.

btw op you sound like a gossipy old lady 

Last edited:
I was listening to this Keith Sweat song when I was younger and the part when he goes "911-0024, baby it's an emergency...." Well I called that number not expecting it to go to 911. I hung up and they called back, lady said I sounded like I had an attitude so sent the sheriff to my house. I was like 13 at the time, way too old to be that stupid. My mom was heated, the officer made me sit in the back of their car while they talked to my mom to see if anything happened

I was listening to this Keith Sweat song when I was younger and the part when he goes "911-0024, baby it's an emergency...." Well I called that number not expecting it to go to 911. I hung up and they called back, lady said I sounded like I had an attitude so sent the sheriff to my house. I was like 13 at the time, way too old to be that stupid. My mom was heated, the officer made me sit in the back of their car while they talked to my mom to see if anything happened

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

repped

Last edited:
Called when I saw some car parked on the freeway facing the wrong way .
Called when I saw some lady passed out behind the wheel
Called when I witnessed some dude beating his girl.

1998. Summer. It was ridiculously hot, and we had no aircon, we were broke.

Was playing cards with my sister and her friend, I heard what sounded like feint screaming. My sister's friend was like "man, that's just a cat". I told everyone to be quiet while I stuck my head out of the window. Sure enough, I believed I heard muffled or feint screaming. Me being young and stupid, I told them let's go outside and see what's up, luckily some of our neighbors came out too...there was a car idling in the middle of the road with blood on the windows. I wasn't trying to be a hero so I stayed on the curb to see what happened, my neighbors stood in front of the car, and one big dude pressed up against the door so the passenger couldn't get out.

I ran into our apt, called 911, gave a description. Surprisingly they arrived pretty quickly with the ambulance.

Turns out it was a young Chinese couple, they argued about something while driving, and the dude just starting stabbing the life out of that girl. Medical staff said if it wasn't for us reacting quickly she would have died.

I'm sure the dude is still doing time somewhere....

driving home from the club one night, a car full of girls flipped over and slid for a few hundred feet it seemed.

I tried to call the cops but the cell would not work for whatever reason (emergency mode)

they all 'seemed' cool...didnt gett out (we should have)

One girl got out and took off runniing, not sure why +shrugs+

driving home from the club one night, a car full of girls flipped over and slid for a few hundred feet it seemed.

I tried to call the cops but the cell would not work for whatever reason (emergency mode)

they all 'seemed' cool...didnt gett out (we should have)

One girl got out and took off runniing, not sure why +shrugs+

That's the exact reason why you shouldn't have gotten out.

Call the police, and let them deal with it. You never know what they were into.

I got my car broken into while i was going college in philly. Dude smashed my window out. I calmly called the police station and they said oh if you need to file a report you need to call 911....i was like but this isn't an emergency i just got to my car and it was broken into....they said call 911

Was a strange feeling to push those numbers....i always thought i would be calling in a panic at some point or trying to help some one out....but nope...just casually standing by my car on powellton ave

Back
Top Bottom