Called 911

Some friends were at my house and bought out some marijuana to smoke. I told them they couldn't smoke inside. So they went in backyard. I called 911 on them. They're all doing 8 years for possesion with intent to distribute.

Some friends were at my house and bought out some marijuana to smoke. I told them they couldn't smoke inside. So they went in backyard. I called 911 on them. They're all doing 8 years for possesion with intent to distribute.

doubt this is true

but if it is, you sir are a H O

RIP to you and your family the day they get out...word to...

voigt-gun.gif

Called out of curiosity when I was around 8 years old. I hung up and they called back so I got nervous and left the phone on. I left and came back an hour later and my mom said an officer came by the house on report of a 911 call :lol:

Man I was drunk as hell trying to find my car outside my apartment once and it wasn't there. I go around to the other side of the parking lot and still couldn't find it. i called 911 and reported that my car was stolen. Kept looking for my car and it was in a parking lot across the street. My dumbass forgot I went to jimmy johns and left my car in their parking lot and walked home for some reason. 

Had to call back on some "Yeah I just called in and reported my car stolen, well I found it" sounding like a complete jack *** 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom