Callin All Clipse Fans... I have A favor to ask of whoevers capable...

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Matt ... I really want to ...[/color]
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]... but I can't. And last night I got wasted and was trying to do it ... no good.[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]but i'm seriously been like[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]@ Push & Mal the whole time ... atrocious ...[/color]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]@ 275 mb ... is Like I Love You in there ?[/color]

What you mean you can't?

I'm a couple hours away from
pimp.gif

And Tone did I ever send you the second link? Of the *%+$ Seymore listed that wasn't in the first one?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Tone for the record... You're A Real Stand Up Guy For This
pimp.gif

It's all G ... I been wanting to do this for Push & Dro anyway just didn't have thesoftware (g/l daaznfella) ... and never thought to get all the features i didn't have from Dingle ... i'ma have to see how i'ma do it tho. b/c igot most of Lord Willin' done. some of the features that you posted. ain't even done downloading the 200+ mb rar from Matt ... it's going to be aprocess. but i'm hoping it'll be done this week.
WE GET MONEY wrote:
What you mean you can't?

I'm a couple hours away from
pimp.gif

And Tone did I ever send you the second link? Of the *%+$ Seymore listed that wasn't in the first one?
[color= rgb(153, 204, 255)]I can't mayne. I'm already on mis-demeanor probation and IF I'm luckyI'll be on felony probation soon. And yeah I got both link. 'preciate it fam
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[/color]

That list is vicious! I've heard most of those tracks, but might need to find some the others. Son def needs to upload this when he finishes.

GOTdamn, some of those I haven't heard, and I have WGIFC 1 & 2.

I need that Lord Willin' again.

Man I thought I was a fan. I am missing a lot songs. I would like this MP3 also, if possible.

Hey what about All Saints- Black Coffee (Neptunes Remix)?

my fault ya'll. i was MIA from the cpu from like the 26th until like yesterday.

i think all of Lord Willin & HHNF is done ... some of the features ... lemme check ...

CLIPSE IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL..thank god..i missed the show they had in LA last year...now they coming to me..

UC Riverside tickets are like 43 bucks

Back
Top Bottom