Callin All Clipse Fans... I have A favor to ask of whoevers capable...

CLIPSE IS COMING TO MY SCHOOL..thank god..i missed the show they had in LA last year...now they coming to me..

UC Riverside tickets are like 43 bucks

YO!!!! Its 2008 where is We Got It 4 cheap Vol. 3? DF!!!

smokin.gif

^ i been to lazy to upload most of it's done. but i gotta find the flash drive it's on. smh

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]iight i been bs'n heavily ... so i did a good bit tonight ... and already had a bit done ...so far ...[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Lord Willin'[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]HHNF [Excluding the Intro for some reason everytime I cut it the verse comes out distorted][/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]WGIFC V. 1[/color]

okzxad.jpg

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]and those features.

so do ya'll want me to up what's done ? or just up it all @ once ?
[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]what's left is :[/color]

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]WGIFC V. 2[/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]WGIFC V. 3 [When It Drops][/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]EAF [Don't care for it ... so it will be last][/color]
[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]and these features[/color]

1535sb5.jpg

Originally Posted by Travis Outlaw

can someone please pm me this$#@*? PLEASE!!!!?

thank you.

lol he's doing it. be patient.

i'll wait for the whole thing man
laugh.gif

don't be pressured...everyone just fiendin some clipse while vol. 3 aint out yet
roll.gif

We gone be patient and wait on that final product... like Push said "its like Mecca to the dealers they servin it raw!"

Good Looks Tone
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(153, 153, 255)]Part 1 Coming ... Real soon. Decided to just drop what's done and then the features b/cI'm half-way done with the features. 33 done. 34 left.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 204, 255)]anyone else that has the big file of Clipse features ...[/color]
01-clipse_feat._heron_stimuli_king_pin_and_shaliek_rivers-on_my_****-06
[color= rgb(102, 204, 255)]is it just me or is there no Pusha on this song ... ? I'm just checking b/c Ihave trouble distinguishing Push & Mal sometimes.[/color]

Yeah that track is Pusha only maybe

And
laugh.gif
I should have never given y'all my collection, I got nothing rare left

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

Yeah that track is Pusha only maybe

And
laugh.gif
I should have never given y'all my collection, I got nothing rare left

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(51, 255, 102)]you really shouldn't have .. i woulda been stingy ...[/color]
[color= rgb(51, 255, 102)]and ... you just confused me ... the track i'm talking about is just them other _'s and Mal right b/cI didn't hear Push[/color]

Oh I dunno if it's Push or Mal off the top but I'm pretty sure it's not both, probably just mislabeled

And I don't really mind sharing because I've gotten countless rare !*$# off NTers in the past
pimp.gif

4mula1_-_honey_feat._clipse_(darkchild)
was just from ma i don't love her and the verses were all off-beatanyway.

Aura_-_Crazy_feat._Clipse_(Kayne_West_Prod.)
[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]mine fades out on Push's verse[/color]

clipse_-_double_down_feat._vybz_kartel_(proper)
[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]i'm only getting audio from one side. but i still put it in the featuresfolder.[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 255, 102)]but it is done. officially now. [excluding EAC which will be done ... whenever] and i'mabout to zip it and upload it.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom