Calling All Fish Fanatics: Post your tanks !!

Niketalk, I've been in the aquarium game ever since I can remember. When I was about 5 my dad had a fish tank set up with a couple mollies in it and ever since then I've been in love with the game. My dad was always big on it and he always made sure I got my fix too. I've had a marine set up, a brackish set up, a cichlid setup, and a plain old tropical freshwater setup. When I went away to college and moved out of the house, my house got renovated and my dad decided to drop the hobby because he was getting older and he didnt want to put the time into it anymore
grin.gif
and so 3 years later, I realized I will never graduate from rutgers as long as I'm living on campus (for obvious reasons) and I'm living back at home. I've been home for 6 weeks and I had to get a tank going again, this is what I have and what will have to do for now. Once I get my next refund check a bigger tank will be purchased
laugh.gif

basically went old school with the livebearers, I love seeing them grow up from babies and developing their colors when they get older, have a couple 1-3 gallon tanks waiting for when the female guppies and mollies pop
tongue.gif

389253249.jpg

389253242.jpg

389253236.jpg

389253231.jpg

389253224.jpg

post yours !!

Niketalk, I've been in the aquarium game ever since I can remember. When I was about 5 my dad had a fish tank set up with a couple mollies in it and ever since then I've been in love with the game. My dad was always big on it and he always made sure I got my fix too. I've had a marine set up, a brackish set up, a cichlid setup, and a plain old tropical freshwater setup. When I went away to college and moved out of the house, my house got renovated and my dad decided to drop the hobby because he was getting older and he didnt want to put the time into it anymore
grin.gif
and so 3 years later, I realized I will never graduate from rutgers as long as I'm living on campus (for obvious reasons) and I'm living back at home. I've been home for 6 weeks and I had to get a tank going again, this is what I have and what will have to do for now. Once I get my next refund check a bigger tank will be purchased
laugh.gif

basically went old school with the livebearers, I love seeing them grow up from babies and developing their colors when they get older, have a couple 1-3 gallon tanks waiting for when the female guppies and mollies pop
tongue.gif

389253249.jpg

389253242.jpg

389253236.jpg

389253231.jpg

389253224.jpg

post yours !!

2176642534_a2101749f1.jpg

Really though, I've always wanted a huge badass aquarium wall. It's a key part of my rich-future fantasy house.

2176642534_a2101749f1.jpg

Really though, I've always wanted a huge badass aquarium wall. It's a key part of my rich-future fantasy house.

A couple of my friends have one...Just a hobby though. This one is pretty nice -

22.jpg

A couple of my friends have one...Just a hobby though. This one is pretty nice -

22.jpg

Nice Thread.

I've been working on mine for awhile now.

iee5gh.jpg

Haha. Just playin.

Real talk, just moved out for college.
I want to start out with one fish..

Want a Betta Fish like these:

189732314a4cddbeed73cf83ff8bef55.jpg

betta_fish.jpg

black-orchid-beta-fish.jpg

BOS_DT_CopperGold_Small.jpg

Nice Thread.

I've been working on mine for awhile now.

iee5gh.jpg

Haha. Just playin.

Real talk, just moved out for college.
I want to start out with one fish..

Want a Betta Fish like these:

189732314a4cddbeed73cf83ff8bef55.jpg

betta_fish.jpg

black-orchid-beta-fish.jpg

BOS_DT_CopperGold_Small.jpg

i have a 72g going now.  here is a few crappy cell phone shots.  stock is:
3. senegal polypterus
1 red hump geophagus
1 purple spot goby
1 belly crawler pike cichlid
1 bristle nose pleco

2upcjsp.jpg

2hwfdc3.jpg

348myki.jpg

i have a 72g going now.  here is a few crappy cell phone shots.  stock is:
3. senegal polypterus
1 red hump geophagus
1 purple spot goby
1 belly crawler pike cichlid
1 bristle nose pleco

2upcjsp.jpg

2hwfdc3.jpg

348myki.jpg

I'll post mine tonight or tomorrow when I get my camera back..

I have a 29 gallon that has been set up since last summer
7 Tiger Barbs
3 red barbs
7 Cories (2 green, 3 albino, 1 panda, 1 peppered)

I also have a 20 gallon long with 2 jewel chiclids in it

I'll post mine tonight or tomorrow when I get my camera back..

I have a 29 gallon that has been set up since last summer
7 Tiger Barbs
3 red barbs
7 Cories (2 green, 3 albino, 1 panda, 1 peppered)

I also have a 20 gallon long with 2 jewel chiclids in it

Back
Top Bottom