Calling All Fish Fanatics: Post your tanks !!

Just got back from a 2 week vacation. My girlfriends parents were supposed to look after our tank every couple of days. Ended up losing a powder brown tang, naso tang, 2 clowns, and a mandarin gobie.
smh.gif

Just got back from a 2 week vacation. My girlfriends parents were supposed to look after our tank every couple of days. Ended up losing a powder brown tang, naso tang, 2 clowns, and a mandarin gobie.
smh.gif

sick fish tanks. since this is the fish tank thread i suppose this is a pretty good spot to ask about jellyfish,

ive been wanting a jellyfish tank for a while, did a bit of research and i have a friend whose really into this stuff. got any tips and or comments about keeping a jellyfish? i know its ALOT of work and ALOT of money, but can those with knowledge help me out a bit? thanks

sick fish tanks. since this is the fish tank thread i suppose this is a pretty good spot to ask about jellyfish,

ive been wanting a jellyfish tank for a while, did a bit of research and i have a friend whose really into this stuff. got any tips and or comments about keeping a jellyfish? i know its ALOT of work and ALOT of money, but can those with knowledge help me out a bit? thanks

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

what you know about black arowanas?
less likely to get drop eye than a silver aro.  they are also harder to come by and you need a 300 gallon tank.

Originally Posted by damnitzvin

what you know about black arowanas?
less likely to get drop eye than a silver aro.  they are also harder to come by and you need a 300 gallon tank.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Nice Thread.

I've been working on mine for awhile now.

iee5gh.jpg

Haha. Just playin.

Real talk, just moved out for college.
I want to start out with one fish..

Want a Betta Fish like these:

189732314a4cddbeed73cf83ff8bef55.jpg

betta_fish.jpg

black-orchid-beta-fish.jpg

BOS_DT_CopperGold_Small.jpg
Those bettas are sick.  I wish you could keep them together.

I always wanted somethin' koo.  Maybe a 20g tank with a betta and a bunch of fancy guppies.

Nice Thread.

iee5gh.jpg

Haha. Just playin.

betta_fish.jpg

I always wanted somethin' koo.  Maybe a 20g tank with a betta and a bunch of fancy guppies.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Nice Thread.

iee5gh.jpg

Haha. Just playin.

betta_fish.jpg

bettas cant be in the same tank as any other fish unless theyre female bettas, they'd eat the tails right off those guppies and then eat the torsos for breakfast lunch and dinner

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Nice Thread.

iee5gh.jpg

Haha. Just playin.

betta_fish.jpg

bettas cant be in the same tank as any other fish unless theyre female bettas, they'd eat the tails right off those guppies and then eat the torsos for breakfast lunch and dinner

Nice, I've been into salt water reefs forever. I'm now breaking down my 150 gal. setup and rebuilding it. I do this every couple years or so.
I'll take some pics when it's all put back together.

Nice, I've been into salt water reefs forever. I'm now breaking down my 150 gal. setup and rebuilding it. I do this every couple years or so.
I'll take some pics when it's all put back together.

that jellyfish tank
eek.gif

i wouldve assumed that jellyfish are hard to maintain and would die easily.

i'm not a fan of those orb tanks, but it works well with the jellyfish.

that jellyfish tank
eek.gif

i wouldve assumed that jellyfish are hard to maintain and would die easily.

i'm not a fan of those orb tanks, but it works well with the jellyfish.

Back
Top Bottom