Calling all iPhone 4s owners

pa-briefcase2.jpg

Originally Posted by lebrons n jays23

Whats the best case out there?

Otterbox is the most durable from what I've heard. My mom had one on her 3gs, & she has one now on her 4 & she loves it. 
I have a 4s. I personally don't use cases because I don't like how they feel. I just have a screen protector on the front and back

i have an otterbox on mine....
gives you a bit of relief knowing that you can drop it or throw it and nothing will happen (i've tested numerous times)

Otterbox commuter. Good protection without it looking like a brick (like the otterbox defender)

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

Lifeproof case

This, But not for $80.

I'd rather have an OtterBox.

Right now I have a Game Boy silicone case on though.

i have two "go to" cases. for protection i have an otterbox defender, though the commuter isnt bad and is a bit cheaper. i also use the mophie juicepack, and extended battery case that dbls your phones batt life. a stroll thru best buy is prolly your best bet

i dont think the lifeproof case can take the drops that otterbox can and its a bit over priced imo. but it is completely waterproof so if you are around water a lot then its prolly worth the 80 bucks

Go get Ghost Armor or Invisible Shield, then rock it naked. Otherwise, I'd go with a Speck case because it's the only case that won't mess with your screen protector if you have one on (I hated when my old screen protectors would form air bubbles if I used any other case).

I'm currently considering a bamboo iPhone case off of Amazon, but the naked iPhone looks too cool.

Those otterbox cases are HUGE.

I have a simple Griffin from the Apple Store that has protected my phone from numerous falls. It has the raised edges around the screen so the screen doesnt get scratched if it falls from that side.

This is what I'm rocking, not much protectiOn, but it looks great, plus I'm not putting my phone through a daily apocalypse

jcrew-rubber-camo-iphone-4-case-0.jpg

If you buy a new 4S and plan on paying anything more than $50 for a case you might as well get the AppleCare+ and rock it naked.

Back
Top Bottom