Calling all leasing agents** Help me find an APT in NYC

well, in NYC, most houses have 1 bathrooms. i live on the 3rd floor on the same house, and i have 2 bathrooms but my kitchen is smaller than the one on 1st floor. anyway, my AIM is AQPHAME, hit me up.

yea, ill def hit u up....its 430 am her ein europe right now.....poland to be exact...thanks for the help....hope more people help me tomorrow.....pc

Quote:
The Sickle

they get the 2nd floor and the 2nd floor alone has 3 bedrooms?....am i reading that right?....so is it three friend that pay 500 each and a total of 1500?....i need to meet up with some people.....are u moving to nyc too.....looking for roomies?...haha.....hit me up aim or somethign if u wanna chat about living situation since ur in the same position...

yup, you read that right. 2nd floor of a 2 family house, 3 bedrooms, 3 friends, $500 each.

well, right now i'm already in nyc, trying to move out of my parents' house with my girlfriend by the end of the summer.

another thing, since you are looking for roommates, make sure they're reliable... i've heard enough horror stories. nyc has their fair share of grimey ppl..

hit me up.. i don't have aim but i do have email... [email protected]

sickle...any update?...when u looking to move in?....got any options i can look at?....u looknig for roomies?

sickle...i added ur gmail acct to my gmail...ill hit u up if i see u online...pc

ive been looking a lot on craigslist and gypsy maps whihc is an awesome site.....

im thinking somewhere along the east river between brooklyn and queens......something like

greenpoint or

fort green....

where is williamsburg exactley...i cant seem to find it when looking on google maps......is it between green point and fort green?

Im looking for one too
Team Macintosh​
Steve Jobs >> Bill Gates​
Aim/Gamertag:DatnggaG​

Gotta love Jersey, I live in a 1 bedroom for $725 a month, and more than enough space for me. And I commute to the city every day, takes 30 mins.

^^^^

true.....that was our first choice after many people telling us to go there...but, she is working in queens.....wouldnt that be a far travel?.....like 90 minutes each day?.....eek

^^^^ wanna help her find a job in the city?,,,,shes sexy as hell, nice, artsy, intelligent....shes mabeliti$....anyone should hire her.....check out her myspace for gods sake....heh...jk....but no, for real.....get her a job in the city.....thatd be gooooood

If she sexy she'd have no problem getting her own job. Does she have a career? Or just a working girl, cuz if not she can always work the cosmetics in Macy's. But then you'd be all choked up with no room to breath, lol.

wow, craigslist?...never heard of it...thanks for the help....

smh

morningstar 777

well her situation is unique.....she just got her degree in art education...but its difficult as @#%$ to get a decent paying job in nyc in art unless you have your way in......shes really talented....but for now shes trying to have a working girl job in sales or something and then when she gets up here, she will attempt to be involved in the art scene through volunteering and such

Quote:
well her situation is unique.....she just got her degree in art education...but its difficult as to get a decent paying job in nyc in art unless you have your way in......shes really talented....but for now shes trying to have a working girl job in sales or something and then when she gets up here, she will attempt to be involved in the art scene through volunteering and such
:lol:
laugh.gif
April 23 1848
Rebecca died of typhoid.

EVERYONE IN YOUR PARTY HAS DIED. MANY WAGONS FAIL TO MAKE IT ALL THE WAY TO OREGON. DO YOU WANT TO WRITE YOUR EPITAPH?

^^^no?.....i dont think i did.....thats why i said shes goign to volunteer and work her way in.....thanks anyways tho

Quote:
Gotta love Jersey, I live in a 1 bedroom for $725 a month, and more than enough space for me. And I commute to the city every day, takes 30 mins.
TEAMNEWYORKMETSAN NDS PAIR OF Air Jordan III Black/Cement SIZE 9

1800 a month is your budget? Damn...

You getting help from your parents or something?

In Queens besides Astoria, check out Long Island City, Woodside, Jackson Heights. They're all along the 7 line so the commute is easy.

Avoid Forest Hills if you're trying to save money, I

My advice to you is to get a 2-3 BR and try to get a couple of room mates. Also those illegal 2 family conversions are all over Queens, rent is usually around a g for those.

If you don't mind an extra 30 minutes on your total commute, try Woodhaven, Ozone Park, Richmond Hill, Jamaica.

A little cheaper and having a car is possible since the alternate side parking rules are scarce in these areas.

Also I'm wondering, why don't you just work @ the Macy's in Elmhurst? They're hiring all the time from what I hear.

I live in Woodhaven, so if you ever check it out and have any ?'s. lemme know.

WOw using your girl for a palce , GIrls get harassed any blcok but anywya good luick i got a palce at my parents apartment for rent but its the absment

Back
Top Bottom