Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

So eastbay shipped my fright nights and rose bowls in seperate plastic bags. Happy to have the rose bowls even though the box was a lil banged up

The box they had my fright nights in was HUGE and what's up with these bogus labels?

Last edited:
So eastbay shipped my fright nights and rose bowls in seperate plastic bags. Happy to have the rose bowls even though the box was a lil banged up

The box they had my fright nights in was HUGE and what's up with these bogus labels?
Thanks for the info.Was wondering if I ordered more than one thing if they would have boxed. Been getting a few items with those big stickers. Seems like they are from returns or from stores or box shipped back in was extremely damaged. Had Kobe 8 Blue Lights come like that 2 weeks ago.Nice Pickups. by the way. Love the Rose Bowls.

With the Rose Bowls release a done deal. Where's the drop info and more pics of the 2s?!

Good to see Eastbay release them so you guys that wanted them or to complete your collection got them for retail.

Don't forget Champs has the Rose Bowls as well. I believe they box their shoes correctly - and I know it is all the same company but I have found the care taken by Champs is more than Eastbay.

Found a random pair of home runs on city gear for 56 bucks .

Had to double up.

Only one pair left and happened to be my size hopefully they ship.

Last edited:
Eastbay bag of dome came in from.....Champs.....never ordering with these guys again. Nike.com or bust. Rain crept through and box was destroyed. 

Kicks are in solid shape. Not worth arguing over the phone for $10 off. The detail is out of this world. You'll notice things even niketalk cameras cannot capture

so tempted to just grab the rose bowls with out discount'

I justified not waiting for a discount due to fact I got some shorts with the $20 off $120 code LKS137C2. That's almost as good as a 20% discount depending on how you look at it. Also, it ships in a box if you order more than one item...for the most part.

Last edited:
Going to pull this out once Nebraska goes to the Rose Bowl. Looks to be a long way off with Bo

I'm ready for them to drop him.

I went to the natl championship when we played Miami in the rose bowl...

Slaughterfest, but the stadium, city, and atmosphere was amazing.

It's one stadium I recommend on visiting.

Wtf rose bowls sold out in my size . How does it feel going .5 size up?
Would be worth the price.Would be a little loose and wide but you can alwayls where thicker socks.With Jordans I usually just put a 2012 sole in then and they fit like a glove.If the shoe is worth it, I make it work.

I went up a half size because i thought the strap was gonna be a hassle to lock down but it wasn't, and they still fit good... good enough where i didn't have to return them for a different size

Yeah I went TTS in these but I'm sure they'd be perfectly fine half-sizing up. Definitely not half size down though.

Last edited:
Champs cancelled my order for a sz 11 of the rose bowls... anybody got doubles and wanna help me complete my collection? I can look out in the future

champs holding on tight to that exclusion aint they ? 
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom