Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

:smh: :smh: :smh:

One of those twitter pages must've posted the link to the Rose Bowls yesterday. As of Saturday there were still plenty of 10s and I believe 11s available. I'll just have to grab them in a few months off of eBay when all the sellers actually list them as auctions and not rape BINs when they realize they aren't going to move them.

One of those twitter pages must've posted the link to the Rose Bowls yesterday. As of Saturday there were still plenty of 10s and I believe 11s available. I'll just have to grab them in a few months off of eBay when all the sellers actually list them as auctions and not rape BINs when they realize they aren't going to move them.

They showed up on sneakersteal yesterday afternoon, a few hours later it was a wrap :smh:

I ordered the rose bowls this morning and my ups my choice said they're scheduled for delivery tomorrow all ready, and i chose free shipping.. 
eek.gif
 this can'r be right 

edit: i don't really mind a dinged up box, but if they put that sticker on it i'm gonna be mad 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

They showed up on sneakersteal yesterday afternoon, a few hours later it was a wrap :smh:
Just as I suspected :frown:. Oh well, I've grabbed some sneakers thanks to them and KicksDeals so I guess it works both ways :lol:.

If yall still need the Opening Day CJs, some Champs got them for $100 now. My spot still has a FSR on those, might scoop up two and use the other for Rose Bowl trade bait.

Already gone. Time to activate the page monitor with 5 second refresh intervals :lol: :lol:.

If yall still need the Opening Day CJs, some Champs got them for $100 now. My spot still has a FSR on those, might scoop up two and use the other for Rose Bowl trade bait.

I see that 214 in the username :nerd: PM please.

I just got the 3 CJ Fly XL colorways Eastbay had in stock. They just shorts but I've never seen hoop shorts so quality.

I give Nike a lot of **** about quality but they came correct on pretty much everything in this line.

Last edited:
I see that 214 in the username :nerd: PM please.

I just got the 3 CJ Fly XL colorways Eastbay had in stock. They just shorts but I've never seen hoop shorts so quality.

I give Nike a lot of **** about quality but they came correct on pretty much everything in this line.

I don't live there anymore, but get at me.

nerd.gif

anybody have the champs  SKU # for the volt pair ? i'm gonna see if i can stock locate a pair

Last edited:
Glad I ordered the Rose Bowls.Knew they wouldn't last long. Got the Tigers coming Wednesday.Can't wait to get them.

Thank you sir.. might have a lead on a pair, but these workers at champs be on bs, so i doubt they even try to look out for me 

Last edited:
i'm gonna ask my champs today if they can pull them for me .. has anybody ever placed a phone ordered with champs?

i'm gonna ask my champs today if they can pull them for me .. has anybody ever placed a phone ordered with champs?

what exactly are you trying to do grizz? do you know the store exactly that has your pair?
if so, call them to confirm they have them and ask the manager if he'd be cool with doing a transfer to your local champs. if hes cool with it then go to your local champs and have the 2 managers set up the transfer.

what exactly are you trying to do grizz? do you know the store exactly that has your pair?
if so, call them to confirm they have them and ask the manager if he'd be cool with doing a transfer to your local champs. if hes cool with it then go to your local champs and have the 2 managers set up the transfer.
 Yeah, nikehead214 just confirmed that his champs has a fsr of the volts, but the workers at my champs are always on some lazy type stuff, so i was just wondering if i could place a phone order straight from the champs that has them instead of dealing with my champs..   i'm gonna try doing what you said tho and see what happens thanks

Last edited:
grizz, you cannot do a phone order straight to the store unfortunately. im sure if you already have things set up and talk to your local manager then he/she should be able to make it happen as long as the other manager does not mind doing the transfer. that pretty much increases the chances of your order going through.

the in-store lookup aka send store may also give results.

what I mentioned worked for me in the past and as recently as last month for another member.... dude in the LeBron thread that kept complaining he couldn't find the aways in a 6.5 for his girl. I found them at kids footlocker and told him do to the same and it worked out.

Appreciate the info.. i'm gonna try this today

• Nickthestick91 that size 10 is back up on champs fam.. just tried to add it to cart and it went through
  •  
  •  
I was busy at work and missed out >: >:. Thanks for the heads up though. One of these days I'm gonna be at my computer when they pop up again.

Back
Top Bottom