Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

How do you know he didn't "hooked up" people?

The pot calling the kettle black.

You lose kiddy

You lose kiddy

because jp0030, the guy that has a screen name similar to yours, put his 10 or so pairs of megatron huaraches on ebay as well as a set of gloves for 200.

You lose kiddy
How is he hooking people up when he posts I have "tons" of huaraches and selling them above retail??? Hooking people up would be offer to give info or PM people that have been missing out in this thread so they can purchase for retail.

This dude's sole intention was to capitalize.....not help.

Is what jp0030 doing wrong yes but how can brokdarock23 call him "scum" when he is equally as guilty.

He bought a hoodie off NDC from info provided in this thread, sold it on eBay BEFORE he had the hoodie in his possession and profited. 
Then comes back with I "hooked up" some people, all im saying is how do you know jp0030 didn't "hook up" people before he started selling in here?

That's all I was saying

Last edited:
Man I have no luck finding a 9.5 or the socks or the hoodie in a medium smh

And the socks are gone.

Called champs for the hoody again, still not available. A medium is becoming a real pain the the butt.

Thanks for the heads up kraft.

Last edited:
Gloves on the way from nike las vegas. Champs taking for ever to ship :stoneface:

Might just cancel my order unless i can get them signed by Calvin :nerd:

Last edited:
The Socks keep popping up yet they still say mine are back ordered from the first drop :smh:

Last edited:
Does anyone know if NTLV still has the gloves for sale? I keep calling their number 702-650-8888 and it keeps telling me it's unavailable. Anyone has this problem when trying to call NTLV?

Does anyone know if NTLV still has the gloves for sale? I keep calling their number 702-650-8888 and it keeps telling me it's unavailable. Anyone has this problem when trying to call NTLV?

I think they're barely about to open here in a minute. so try again when they do open.

try talking to any human if that makes any sense. they can transfer you to whoever you need to speak to when it comes to phone orders.

if they're sold out, pm me i may be able to help.

I really dont know what true to size means.

I fit a

9.5 in lebron 9s elite ie: (away, and south beach)

9.5 in KD IV Galaxy

9.5 in release release jordan 11s ie: (space jam, cool grey, and concord)

9 in all other jordans

9 in the 2000ish release 11s ie (cool grey, concord, bred and space jam)

so what is my true size?

do they fit like any other Huarache Free Shield? if so i could just try it out at my local champssports

Does anybody else on this board think that jp7891 and JP0030 are the same person?  they just HAPPEN to have the same letters in their screen name and jp7891 is also the only person defending jp0030... seems suspect to me... just sayin... LOL.   Mod's should check IP to see if they are coming from the same location. my guesses are most likely... its clear that jp0030 violated the rules of the board.

I fit a
9.5 in KD IV Galaxy
9 in all other jordans

so what is my true size?
do they fit like any other Huarache Free Shield? if so i could just try it out at my local champssports

For me I usually have to go a size higher in Nike basketball and nsw releases.the best thing to do is try to go to the store and try on whatever color way they have of the shoe that you want.

I fit a
9.5 in KD IV Galaxy
9 in all other jordans

so what is my true size?
i always go with the bigger size, paws. I'd say 9.5 is your true size. imo.

i wear 12-13 and consider my true size 13

Back
Top Bottom