Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

G
I really dont know what true to size means.

I fit a
9.5 in lebron 9s elite ie: (away, and south beach)
9.5 in KD IV Galaxy
9.5 in release release jordan 11s ie: (space jam, cool grey, and concord)
9 in all other jordans
9 in the 2000ish release 11s ie (cool grey, concord, bred and space jam)

so what is my true size?
do they fit like any other Huarache Free Shield? if so i could just try it out at my local champssports
Get a 9

FYI Champs in Wayne, NJ (Yardline) got a shipment of Huaraches in today. They got 6 shoes, all 9.5

Does anybody else on this board think that jp7891 and JP0030 are the same person?  they just HAPPEN to have the same letters in their screen name and jp7891 is also the only person defending jp0030... seems suspect to me... just sayin... LOL.  Mod's should check IP to see if they are coming from the same location. my guesses are most likely... its clear that jp0030 violated the rules of the board.

LOL

You're just ignorant

There's no way two people can have the same letter in a screen name, that's IMPOSSIBLE.

If you want mods to check our IP address I'll be the first to say DO it.

Anyway to show we are not the same person go ahead, show it.

Last edited:
I need a size 10.5 Huarache. Was able to pick up a size 9 yesterday so hopefully I can trade for my size. Gotta wear these, it's an amazing shoe. PM me if you have a 10.5

G
Get a 9
I have no reason to believe that they will fit any differently than any other Huarache Free Shields so I would have to agree... I also wear 9s in Concords and went with a 9 in a different pair of Huarache Free Shields (9.5 was definitely too big).

Man this thread has really gone in the tank. For a while it was good info, and people helping people out with spots and info.

Now we have a bunch of posts about who is being shady, and who is just trying to profit, and so on. Lets stick to the topic, help eachother out with info. We have guys in here stating that they are buying more than they need, selling them on eBay, and then calling other people out trying for trying to sell stuff.....keep this stuff to yourself guys. If your gonna be a reseller, fine, but keep it out of here.

Anyhow, all I am trying to say is it would be nice if we could get back to the topic and enough with people trying to flip hoodies and shoes to make a small profit. If your gonna do that stuff, keep it to yourself and don't violate the forum rules, otherwise we will have a locked thread, and no where to turn for the info we are all looking for.

Last edited:
Guess I'm glad I stumbled upon these while picking up my DB 9's. Mad I didn't buy an extra pair or too... I could've hooked up boxden since I wear 13-14. I know my 14 would be too big for u boxden. Don't know how I slept on these but I would kiss that NTLV lady who put me on these.

If you had a pair of the CJ81 Huaraches, then you wouldnt have scum in your toes.... You should get a pair.. oh wait, you cant find them because I BOUGHT ALL OF THEM!!!!! HAHAHAAH SUCKAAAAAAAA

Half of your pairs have 0 bids on them though.

Guess I'm glad I stumbled upon these while picking up my DB 9's. Mad I didn't buy an extra pair or too... I could've hooked up boxden since I wear 13-14. I know my 14 would be too big for u boxden. Don't know how I slept on these but I would kiss that NTLV lady who put me on these.
Yeah 14 is too big. I appreciate the kind gesture, though.

21mercer just got the Hoodies for those interested.

If you had a pair of the CJ81 Huaraches, then you wouldnt have scum in your toes.... You should get a pair.. oh wait, you cant find them because I BOUGHT ALL OF THEM!!!!! HAHAHAAH SUCKAAAAAAAA

trolling at its worst. eh...your about to get some time off anyhow. on a side note i had nike check all stores and online inventory for the hoodie and they are currently sold out everywhere in all sizes. He said the product was still active and to just keep checking. wish i had better info but good luck to those getting them to keep.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want my socks!! Flys got here today... Very stiff, but better after wearing for about 30mins...

I just want my socks!! Flys got here today... Very stiff, but better after wearing for about 30mins...

You think we could get some on foot pics? I used to have the flyposites as cleats just not sure if i really like them as a shoe. the 360 air max looks very bulky.

This is your typical reseller these days. Uneducated, filled with hatred and 0 bids because they really don't know how to sell. They can't even do that right
laugh.gif

I was able to place an order for a medium.

Thanks for the photos Double E

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom