Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

I want both the red/black and black/blue but I called my local Champs sports and they confirmed the black and blue color way... Anyone know where I can find these full size graphics though???

1wpee.jpg

ill grab these if shaq sellout.
Was thinking the same thing.. i'm pretty sure they won't sell out, but i was only gonna grab them with a discount, and that code that i have doesn't seem to be working so i might just grab these. for people that have these.. i have a wide foot so you think i should go up half a size because of the strap ?  i want to be able to strap these down with no problems

ill grab these if shaq sellout.
Was thinking the same thing.. i'm pretty sure they won't sell out, but i was only gonna grab them with a discount, and that code that i have doesn't seem to be working so i might just grab these. for people that have these.. i have a wide foot so you think i should go up half a size because of the strap ?  i want to be able to strap these down with no problems
Tried on my normal size in another colorway today and it seemed very long and narrow. I had some room in the toebox but the width was fine. I didn't get to try on half size down because they were sold out of it. 

These for $120 and the Shaq's for $160? These are a no-brainer.

Black/royals look good. White/silver Swoosh would be better. Might cop because of the translucent blue sole.

My champs won't be carrying these just like all the other colorways 
mean.gif
.. it would be nice to try these on first

Gonna check them out in person and see how the sizing is, if available. Would like to get them with a discount or wait until Eastbay lift the coupon restriction. Great pricing to begin with but lesser is better.

nice pickup zero.. sucks that my local champs doesn't carry these..does the strap lock down easily or do you have to force it ?  my foot is wide, and i might half to go a half size up because of the strap.. i wanna be able to lock the strap down easily

nice pickup zero.. sucks that my local champs doesn't carry these..does the strap lock down easily or do you have to force it ?  my foot is wide, and i might half to go a half size up because of the strap.. i wanna be able to lock the strap down easily
Nah no struggle at all. My left foot is wider than my right foot and I had no problems. It's a real comfortable shoe. The upper is that synthetic material that is lightweight and kinda conforms to you.

Back
Top Bottom