Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

i'll scoop these up if they go below $100 .   hoping some colorways hit the outlets just like the Revis trainers did

I went a half size down and they fit just as good as my true size. Very comfy shoe. Thank you Nike for not overpricing these. Thank God the Hypebeasts aren't on these. Hopefully these hit outlets too.

Tigers and blk/blue colorway are in my crosshairs. I was going to wear them flr training but the really look good casually as well. Nike really needs to drop that Lions colorway. That Honolulu blue hue oh my...

Last edited:
I can't even begin to describe how happy I am with Nike making commercials for the star athletes. Commercial with Puffy was flawless.

ill eventually pick up the black and royal pair, but i have a few other things i gotta get first.. maybe by then they will drop down in price 

F you Nike, finally looks like I have a easy month of not copping anything and I stumble across another interesting shoe design.  Caught the boat late for these but they certainly got my attention, will have to get a pair and see how I like them on.

after how long do you all think eastbay and champs will lift the no discounts exclusion off the black and blues? I really wanna cop em' but I would love 20% off!

^^

My guess is 2 weeks from release date. And yes, I want the black/blue as well as soon as the eastbay exclusion drops off. Very tough looking shoe

^^I hope you're right and also hope my size is still available.  I just need to add the black/blue to my volts and I'm done with these....until the actual blue/silver lions cw drops!

ON a football related note, is Adrian Peterson a Nike athlete? If so, why doesn't he have a sig?

^^I hope you're right and also hope my size is still available.  I just need to add the black/blue to my volts and I'm done with these....until the actual blue/silver lions cw drops!

ON a football related note, is Adrian Peterson a Nike athlete? If so, why doesn't he have a sig?
He had a 7.0 trainer release, im sure they will do more in the future. It sold out but you can still find it reasonably priced on ebay...

The Blue/Silver are legit. Disappointed in the Black/Royal. Thought it would be like the blue on the Megatron hoody. Hard to match it with those because the blue isn't royal.

^^
My guess is 2 weeks from release date. And yes, I want the black/blue as well as soon as the eastbay exclusion drops off. Very tough looking shoe

Sandy Creek cw hasn't been excluded yet so I doubt the black/royals will for awhile. I hope sooner because I want them.

Sandy Creek cw hasn't been excluded yet so I doubt the black/royals will for awhile. I hope sooner because I want them.

I just used my birthday coupon on these at Champs here in Boston. Luckily I got the last pair and my size. Apparently these sold real well here in Boston which surprises me. Glad I have them all now including those huaraches from last year

Last edited:
^The thing is, the Champs that has them is an hour+ away. Might as well buy them online at $120 than spend on gas. I'll just patiently wait for the exclusion to be lifted. :\

He had a 7.0 trainer release, im sure they will do more in the future. It sold out but you can still find it reasonably priced on ebay...
yea saw those.  Almost caved in and got them but I resisted.  Just weird that calvin has a sig and AP, who imo is a better player than calvin, doesn't have a sig.  Maybe it's in the works

^ Word. At this point in time they're both the best at their respective positions by a nice margin.

Back
Top Bottom