Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

laugh.gif
Not sure if you guys in the last few pages are playing around or just don't follow this thread too much, but that Volt/Blue pair released a few months ago and has since sold out. Here was the NDC link for them:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/cj81-trainer-max-training-shoe/pid-787793/pgid-782860
Personally wasn't waiting for these, also dude wasn't able to find any info on them so I searched for him.

^^

Definitely a hot colorway on this shoe. Will be slept on majorly on release date due to the other Nike releases dropping same day

Motor City? Need an explanation for that nickname. Have gift cards that I'll use for these.

^^

Definitely a hot colorway on this shoe. Will be slept on majorly on release date due to the other Nike releases dropping same day
I don't know about that seen a couple FB pages already talking about these so the beast are going to wake up soon.  Hopefully a week is to quick for them with the Bel Air V's coming out this weekend as well.  Just thinking a lot of shoes getting released this Saturday.

Passing on the black/gold, patiently waiting on the Honolulu Blue/Silver colorway to drop, it better drop! 

These are way comfortable, went a half size down though, true size felt long and a tad wide.

Size 9 Volt on NDC

Looks great DW. They need to hurry up and reduce the price or take off that restriction -_- Hope I can get the black/gold later on too.

Looks like the stores/websites that got the Lions will have the "Motor City". No FTL stores are getting them locally. Should be able to cop later as they're under the radar.

You would think they would be dropping the Blue/Silver Lions colorway soon, we are getting fairly deep into the NFL season to not even have a release date...

What sz do you wear ? Because I saw these in store and a sz 11 looks like a yacht
I usually wear a 10.0 in everything, but a 10 in these was a little big, went down to a 9.5 and they are perfect, even have a little room.  When I put on the 10.0 it looked huge, so I hear ya.  
Black/Royal is the Lions colorway on the Trainer...

JM
I don't consider the Black ones I have as the "Lions" colorway.  The blue on the black/blues is a royal blue, not even close to Honolulu Blue which is what the Lions wear.  

Calvin showed a sample of these with the better blue so I'm hoping (along with many others) that they will drop sometime.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom