Calvin Johnson's Megatron Inspired CJ81 Collection: Release Info

definitely interested in motor city cw. I feel kinda cheapish even tho $120 is a nice low number, people think this will get a nike reduction eventually without selling out?

^ I don't see why not. The Sandy Creek and black/royals are already reduced on NDC. I feel the same way, the price is good from the jump but if they can be had cheaper why not wait. Hopefully Nike has the clearance code again soon. :nerd:

Does Footlocker carry these? I know Champs does. Have giftcards that I plan to use and these digital ones may not be transferable there.

didn't have a chance to try them on. are these TTS? I'm flat footed and wear sz 11 for Lebron X and sz 10.5 for Kobe 8 and normally 10.5 for Jordans.

Closest Champs had the Motor City but they didn't get any off the other colorways before. Tried them on while I was there to see how they fit and they do run long. This colorway isn't that great in person imo. I'll just stick to the black/royals.

Last edited:
Picked up these earlier. Have to disagree with the post above. These are very nice.

since no champs, footaction, or footlocker has them at a brick and mortar store, i couldn't use the coupon.
I called in to a champs csr and they recommended that I order at a champs store and pay there.
i'll try to hit up one either sunday or monday just to use the bday coupon.

that way i don't havta wait for a price reduction from ndc.

since no champs, footaction, or footlocker has them at a brick and mortar store, i couldn't use the coupon.
I called in to a champs csr and they recommended that I order at a champs store and pay there.
i'll try to hit up one either sunday or monday just to use the bday coupon.

that way i don't havta wait for a price reduction from ndc.

I happen to be in Atlanta for the week and the champs in Lenox has every colorway

^ did you check Sun Valley Mall Champs? They have the black/royals they might have these as well. If not you can come to Milpitas Great Mall Champs :D

Dude. Concord far. Imma try the friendly approach with them. Hope they cool.

For the people who got their pair already from a store, you use the birthday coupon?

My Champs would let me use the coupon on the them if I wanted them. I meant to say the patent/vinyl/plastic material made it look cheap not the color way was weak. Black and gold is great combination. :smile:

^Nice!!!

JM, how many more CJ Trainer color ways can we expect to see before version II comes out? Thanks!

Those jokers. Went back to champs at stonestown to ask them to order for me. Apparently they did have it, but failed to put them out on Saturday. After tax, $105. That's like sale price on Nike.

Back
Top Bottom